American Idol 5/2

Tina2001aniT

I am at the point now where only one can leave that I woun't be upset with and that is Paris, I hope she goes home tonight. The rest of them I like for one reason or another. I think that second song of Taylor's secured his spot for next week, he really showed us that he could seriously sing. Chris, OMG just love him, that is all. I hope that Elliott didn't send himself home last night, I wasn't impressed with either of his performances. Catherine last night, eh, she was ok.

D

dems4me

Jameo said:
No way! Paris is :yay:

I would say double or nothing but if we show up there back to back with me paying they'd probably think we were dating or something :roflmao: But nope... my money (just for friendly wager) is on Elliot or Chris leaving :smile:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Tina2001aniT said:
I am at the point now where only one can leave that I woun't be upset with and that is Paris, I hope she goes home tonight. The rest of them I like for one reason or another. I think that second song of Taylor's secured his spot for next week, he really showed us that he could seriously sing. Chris, OMG just love him, that is all. I hope that Elliott didn't send himself home last night, I wasn't impressed with either of his performances. Catherine last night, eh, she was ok.

That's exactly how I feel. I have no "attachment" to Paris. There is no real story to her. Being a parent, Elliott and Katherine tug at my heartstrings. Every time I see Katherin's dad just bawling when he watches her sing, I get teary and Elliott's mom is just so proud of him. I do like Chris, just not as much, but it's probably because I don't really care for the type of music he sings.

And Taylor...well..he's just Taylor. :biggrin:

Pandora

bye bye Paris and Elliot

Taylor, Kat and Chris are staying....

My little sister tried out for American Idol back when that sniper stuff was going on in Virginia. They took 500 people, so her and a few others slept in the car and waited. I was not happy about it at all, but it is her thing.

She got down to the final 50 and they only selected 1. That girl never made the rounds before the final show picks, but try out started at 4-5 a.m., and ended really late that night. They had 2-3 minutes to sing and they were pushing them along like cattle.

These singers go thru hell to be there, and as we see on TV being there is an awful lot of work.

Last edited:

Jameo

What?!
Pandora said:
bye bye Paris and Elliot

Taylor, Kat and Chris are staying....

My little sister tried out for American Idol back when that sniper stuff was going on in Virginia. They took 500 people, so her and a few others slept in the car and waited. I was not happy about it at all, but it is her thing.

She got down to the final 50 and they only selected 1. That girl never made the rounds before the final show picks, but try out started at 4-5 a.m., and ended really late that night. They had 2-3 minutes to sing and they were pushing them along like cattle.

These singers go thru hell to be there, and as we see on TV being there is an awful lot of work.

Paris AND Elliot got the boot?? I liked Elliot dammit :tantrum

BuddyLee

Football addict
Katt said:
sheesh.....I'm just going off what you all are saying here.
Well in that case...

You must give me all your money now.

I am the smartest man alive.

I can make any woman orgasm multiple times.