American Idol The Standards 4/18

Tina2001aniT

CowGirlUp said:
My bottom three are... Ace, Elliott & Kelly... with Ace going home.

I think you are probally right :sad: :sad:

I told the BF that if Ace goes home tonight he better at least have his hair down and looking more "ACE-Like" before he goes :lol:

CowGirlUp

Yeee hawww
Tina2001aniT said:
I think you are probally right :sad: :sad:

I told the BF that if Ace goes home tonight he better at least have his hair down and looking more "ACE-Like" before he goes :lol:
I totally agree.... I was so not feelin' his hair lookin' like some sumo (sp) wrestler!! :lmao:

D

dems4me

Jameo said:
:lmao:

I think Kelly is out the door tonight. She totally f'ed up last night. :ohwell:

She has the past few weeks... and then says a cute "ohhhh.... I'm sowwwyyy!!! :bawl:" We'll see... I think Ace was terrible, and I definately think Eilliot will be leaving real soon... he lacks a solid personality :shrug:

harleygirl

Working for the weekend
dems4me said:
She has the past few weeks... and then says a cute "ohhhh.... I'm sowwwyyy!!! :bawl:" We'll see... I think Ace was terrible, and I definately think Eilliot will be leaving real soon... he lacks a solid personality :shrug:
I think Elliot is going bye-bye tonight............. :howdy:

I'm thinking Bottom 3 is: Ace, Elliot ( who did well but people just don't like him), and Kellie. Hopefully Ace goes home.

I'm in love with Chris!

CowGirlUp

Yeee hawww
workin hard said:
I'm thinking Bottom 3 is: Ace, Elliot ( who did well but people just don't like him), and Kellie. Hopefully Ace goes home.

I'm in love with Chris!
:howdy:.... :smooch:

I'm not a big fan of Chris... he is too original I think. We have enough Chris' in the show biz these days!

BuddyLee

Football addict
Jameo said:
:lmao:

I think Kelly is out the door tonight. She totally f'ed up last night. :ohwell:
Lord I hope you're right. I don't watch this show but once in a blue moon but when I catch it I want to tear her eye-lids out. :burning:lol