American Idol The Standards 4/18

Toxick

Splat
Holy cow - I was impressed. I thought I was going to HATE it, but it's the best show they've all had in weeks.

Chris was amazing. Taylor was amazing. Paris was amazing. Catherine was amazing. Elliot was amazing.

Ace was better than usual.

Kellie Pickler.

While I wouldn't say she 'butchered' the song, she most definitely didn't hang with the rest of the crew last night.

My bottom three picks: Kellie, Ace and sorry - Taylor. With Kellie taking a bow.

The only reason Taylor is in there is because there has to be three. Even though I think he's bottom 3 material tonight, it still means he's Top 5 material!

Now - I don't think those are going to be the bottom 3 on the show, though. I'm thinking Elliot, Ace and Paris (I think Kellie has too strong of a fanbase, which will vote for her no matter what) are going to be bottom three, with maybe Elliot leaving.

I do NOT think Elliot deserves to leave. I think he should be one of the top two finalists. But he's kind of 'under the radar' and I get the feeling that he's under-noticed, and under-appreciated.

JabbaJawz

Be about it
workin hard said:
I'm in love with Chris!

Same here! :yum: He's an absolutely wonderful singer, and a great man/husband/father, too.

He and Katharine should be the last 2 standing, in my opinion! They're the best!

Jameo

What?!
Toxick said:
I do NOT think Elliot deserves to leave. I think he should be one of the top two finalists. But he's kind of 'under the radar' and I get the feeling that he's under-noticed, and under-appreciated.

I agree. I voted for Elliot last night to help him out a little.

Shannie0308

Hmm Hubby and I were suprised at how bored we were with last nights show. IMO the whole show was just "eh ok". I enjoyed Chris' and Katharine's performance. I am so tired of Kellie and her dumb blonde act. I read an article with a lot of her high school classmates saying she's not THAT dumb, and she is playing it up so much.

GeezLouise

tired and content....
JabbaJawz said:
Same here! :yum: He's an absolutely wonderful singer, and a great man/husband/father, too.

He and Katharine should be the last 2 standing, in my opinion! They're the best!

:yay:
Katharine does have a beautiful voice.