American Idol

Beetlejuice

Dear AI fans,

American Idol is a chick show!!! Yes a chick show.....If you are a dude and watch it, you got no nutz.... The versions of the songs they sing sound like gay karaoke. I gave it one chance and was disgusted. So to all you dudes like AndyMarquis and BCP who watch this I question your masculinity.

Love,
Beetlejuice

zoloft-er

yeah, that accent she has is wicked crazy and annoying. she tried to kill the 16 year old birthday girl last night during the dinner with her uncooked steak..

How about Corey the little slut is now worknig on LouRoss. She thinks shes so hot in the hottub:lmao:

chubby.chick

It's a chubby chick.
Dear AI fans,

American Idol is a chick show!!! Yes a chick show.....If you are a dude and watch it, you got no nutz.... The versions of the songs they sing sound like gay karaoke. I gave it one chance and was disgusted. So to all you dudes like AndyMarquis and BCP who watch this I question your masculinity.

Love,
Beetlejuice

You tell 'em my sweet baby! :smoochy:

K

kris31280

I think it's gonna come down to the two Davids.

David Cook makes my knees weak and makes me :faint:

And it's not just his looks. He's got an amazingly awesome voice and has a great range of singing abilities.

He's the total package.

Last edited by a moderator:

lovinmaryland

I think it's gonna come down to the two Davids.

David Cook makes my knees week and makes me :faint:

And it's not just his looks. He's got an amazingly awesome voice and has a great range of singing abilities.

He's the total package.

His head is humongous, almost looks like he may have a touch of DS too :twitch:

K

kris31280

I only see the end before Hells Kitchen comes on. Is David Cook the one with the dreaded... dreadlocks?
No... David Cook is the rocker... the guy who plays the guitar with "AC" on it, and has the messy spikey hair.

zoloft-er

All the dudes are ugly on HK:yikes: Ben tying to spike his thinning hair and those glasses..:nerd:

Last edited:

lovinmaryland

Attachments

• pinky.jpg
    pinky.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 64
  • davidcook.jpg
    davidcook.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 28
K

kris31280

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:Hope Kris is not too offended!
Pretty sure she doesn't care about that :yay:

:lmao: But I did just get a text of "OMG I can't believe you like David Cook" and "I just read your post" from someone I didn't know lurked the forums :lmao: :howdy: Hiya JB! Ya stalker!

Last edited by a moderator:

bcp

In My Opinion
have to agree, Syesha couldn't get any sexier, maybe the word should be cute?

too bad the lice heads spent all night voting again and again for the no talent guy with the unwashed hair.