American Idol

C

canuk woman

dems4me said:
No it was a legit deal and they confirmed it on the finale on Wed. when they asked No how it felt to be singing with Leonard Skinnard, to have a brand new car, and to have a brand new recording contract with Clive Davis... it didn't sound to ambiguous too me:shrug:

wait i think you're on to something there

C

canuk woman

AC/DC said:
Maybe you should widen your horizens. :shrug:

my parents told me "not until i move out" if i want to get PAX with digital cable i would have to wait til i'm 18 when i move out

C

canuk woman

dems4me said:
Where's the letter you wrote to Fox?

once again i am at school right now and i can't acces my e-mail here because my internet at home is password protected so i can't show it now

C

canuk woman

Mikeinsmd said:
Oh I am sure she did. I mean it's easy to overwrite millions of votes yanno... :duh: Anyone who'd do that is surely a slut!! You're very wise for your years. :yay:

i sure am heck i've been reading nancy drew books which taught me to be alert for anything suspicious

D

dems4me

canuk woman said:
once again i am at school right now and i can't acces my e-mail here because my internet at home is password protected so i can't show it now

My internet mail is password protected but I can still acess it remotely :shrug:

Mikeinsmd

canuk woman said:
i sure am heck i've been reading nancy drew books which taught me to be alert for anything suspicious
:high5: Pssstttttt.....don't tell anybody, but I'm the one who called over a million times last week for Carrie cuz I think she's hot!! :yay:

C

canuk woman

dems4me said:
My internet mail is password protected but I can still acess it remotely :shrug:

my mom won't even give me the password

C

canuk woman

Mikeinsmd said:
:high5: Pssstttttt.....don't tell anybody, but I'm the one who called over a million times last week for Carrie cuz I think she's hot!! :yay:

that was you????? :burning: how can i not tell anybody people can read this