American Warmblood Society

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Has anyone ever registered a horse with them? I'm considering taking our stallion for inspection and wondered what it was like. The next inspection is in NC in April. Anyone interested in going with?

Click for the AWS homepage

BTW....Is there anyone available to come see him, to give me some idea of his potential, and even if i should? I think he is quality, but that comes from my background in judging dogs (their structure, movement and conformation).

Last edited:

HorseLady

Painted Spirit
I think it would be a wonderful idea! There is a stallion in Brandywine, I think, named Maximillion and that is one of the registries he is with. Maybe they could help you?

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
HorseLady said:
I think it would be a wonderful idea! There is a stallion in Brandywine, I think, named Maximillion and that is one of the registries he is with. Maybe they could help you?
any contact info? thanks!

Four*Leaf*Farm

RIP Quinn
happyappygirl said:
Has anyone ever registered a horse with them? I'm considering taking our stallion for inspection and wondered what it was like. The next inspection is in NC in April. Anyone interested in going with?

Click for the AWS homepage

BTW....Is there anyone available to come see him, to give me some idea of his potential, and even if i should? I think he is quality, but that comes from my background in judging dogs (their structure, movement and conformation).

Hey Happy,
I have a 4 yo. registered with AWS. It's a fun thing to do and good plaec to start if you want to get your guy out there. Tawna over in Brandywine, (Maxamillions owner) was doing inspections at her place but isn't anymore...long story. I would definitely contact her, she is very nice...goldenventurefarm.com She can fill you in on her experience with the registry. Max is and a few of her other horses are registered with AWS.