America's Book of Secrets

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It's a series on Amazon and I'm sucked in. Some of it's conspiracy theories, some is shady/illegal sh*t that we saw for ourselves before it got swept under the rug, and then there's just documentary stuff.

Anybody else watch?

CPUSA

It's a series on Amazon and I'm sucked in. Some of it's conspiracy theories, some is shady/illegal sh*t that we saw for ourselves before it got swept under the rug, and then there's just documentary stuff.

Anybody else watch?
I started to...then it went into the KKK
then it went into Biker Gangs. not the ones that wreak havoc on Myrtle Beach, or Ocean City...or Indian Head Highway though...that would be racist.
And then it went into home grown Militias....it's like a theme was emerging.
So, having the one particular physical trait in common with the most evilest of humans....I stopped watching...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I started to...then it went into the KKK
then it went into Biker Gangs. not the ones that wreak havoc on Myrtle Beach, or Ocean City...or Indian Head Highway though...that would be racist.
And then it went into home grown Militias....it's like a theme was emerging.
So, having the one particular physical trait in common with the most evilest of humans....I stopped watching...

See, and I thought it was interesting. I'm not sensitive about being white so the history of the Hell's Angels and KKK and Mafia doesn't have anything to do with me personally.