Ammunition, looks like training

BOP

When both ethnicity and intent matter.

"We have to wait until they actually shoot another student or a teacher, and then read the room as to how the Community feels about it," the District Attorney said. (Probably. Okay, maybe not out loud, but still.)

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
See, I just don't get these kids carrying guns to school.

If responsible parents own guns, they are teaching gun safety, #1 being that you don't carry that gun ANYWHERE unless it is in it's locked case.

Oops, answered my own thought. Responsible parents. Duh.

BOP

TPD

the poor dad
What did I say in the other thread about kids having too many rights and expulsion from school....this story right here shows why the beatings, I mean shootings will continue - no consequences.

Hijinx

I like the word "allegedly" in the story.
Here we have a teacher in the hospital with a hole in her belly and a kid with a gun that shot her and it's alleged.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
These days, the red coating could just be a polymer jacket instead of copper.

GregV814

exactly!!!!!!!! a 1st grader was arrested, the teenager was given a trophy and a can of Play Doh!!!!!!!!

Reactions: BOP

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Hopefully the juvenile justice law allows for all parties, police, prosecutor, judicial to look at all the evidence on a case by case basis. I would think bringing a loaded firearm to school would warrant a fairly hard wrist slap at the least. If they aren't going to charge the kid, then go further up the parental food chain and make them face some consequences. Because doing nothing in this case will only lead to more of the same further down the road.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Just more ferals-in-training. What?...you want them to grow up and try to survive in their 'hoods without becoming proficient in the use of handguns?? Jeez...that sounds raycis to me.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Just more ferals-in-training. What?...you want them to grow up and try to survive in their 'hoods without becoming proficient in the use of handguns?? Jeez...that sounds raycis to me.
Gotta learn to hold them sideways at eye level. Looks cool.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Gotta learn to hold them sideways at eye level. Looks cool.
Gangsta GunSight

jk9blmriddk51.jpg

black dog

Free America
See, I just don't get these kids carrying guns to school.

If responsible parents own guns, they are teaching gun safety, #1 being that you don't carry that gun ANYWHERE unless it is in it's locked case.

Oops, answered my own thought. Responsible parents. Duh.
Responsible parent here, I carry at least one firearm with me on a daily basis. They arn't in a locked case.