An Epidemic of Abandoned Horses

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I mop up. I clean up the mess left by morons who just have to breed their mare." - Kill buyer Manny Phelps

C

CoyoteIndigo

So I guess I am a bleeding heart. I got both my horses from rescue. One is a 30 year old registered quarter horse. She's blind in one eye, and lame. She has arthritis (but so do I), and Cushings Disease. But she is sweet and loving and happy and I love her to bits. The other is a 20 year old Halflinger pony, very well trained, easy riding, fun and playful and the best horse I've ever had. I don't even understand why anyone would have let her go in the first place.

TCF42

yeeeeeee!
Peeps that can not feed do not have an extra $400 to put one down...
Yes, but they DO have an extra $0.50 to load up that shotgun barrel. Not to mention burying chemically euthanized horses is illegal, but by other means (something that would not hurt varmints or scavengers) it is very legal.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Yes, but they DO have an extra $0.50 to load up that shotgun barrel. Not to mention burying chemically euthanized horses is illegal, but by other means (something that would not hurt varmints or scavengers) it is very legal.

:yay: Agreee.......feed the wild animals..