An up and coming star!

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
crabcake said:
yea, well that's only cuz he already ate the candy I gave him ... a ghiardelli peppermint bark bar ... and that was a month ago when he and I had dinner together in a nice italian restaurant. :neener:

okay, mom drove him to dinner, but still. :hrmph:
You're just jealous because he sometimes hides under my desk when he comes to visit me. And I let him play with my toys. No, silly.....not THOSE toys. Different toys.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
So I'll make everyone sick with the cutest kid ever story.

We went to B's grandparents house this past weekend. We were at the table Sunday morning eating breakfast. We had toast, bacon and eggs. B's grandma sat down next to Noah and was putting jelly on her toast.

"What are you putting on your toast?"

"Jelly. What's on your toast?"

"Mommy put butter on my toast."

"Why are you putting jelly on your toast."

"Because I like it. Why did mommy put butter on your toast?"

"Cause she loves me!"

Then he looked at me with this huge smile and took a huge bite. :dance:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
BadGirl said:
You're just jealous because he sometimes hides under my desk when he comes to visit me. And I let him play with my toys. No, silly.....not THOSE toys. Different toys.
Fine! :mad: But I'll always have the image of his cute little face in the back seat when I'd play peek-a-boo with him and pretend to steal his snacks.

Compromise -- you can have him one week and I get him the other. Deal? :biggrin:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
crabcake said:
Fine! :mad: But I'll always have the image of his cute little face in the back seat when I'd play peek-a-boo with him and pretend to steal his snacks.

Compromise -- you can have him one week and I get him the other. Deal? :biggrin:
It's a deal. :yay: I'll even let you have him this week. (Works well for me, since today is already Tuesday!)

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
BadGirl said:
It's a deal. :yay: I'll even let you have him this week. (Works well for me, since today is already Tuesday!)
But I don't want him getting my sick germs :frown: I'll take next week. :yay: