And It Continues...

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Weather dot com radar has my neck of the woods seeing the precip around 10am with the rain line just below Pax.

TPD

the poor dad
We were out at 7am spreading salt. Everything was iced over then but now the temp in Dameron is 32.5 - deck is no longer icy. I hope we are done with this for the day!

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Had to break out the salt here...missus about wiped out on the walkway outside. It's building up close to a 1/4" of ice on some places.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Ran down to mom's to pickup my youngest (68 mile round trip) all rain. It was freezing on the truck and her steps were iced over. I left home and the temp was 30° but as I got closer to Clements it got to 33°. Roads are fine, sidewalks may be dicey though.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
12" long ice shards coming down here....already took out the buildings. We're trying to hang on but....arrrrgggg..

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I had to cut up a tree and move out of the road about 45 minutes ago. Rt 235 south of Dameron.

Just got a report from a friend that "trees are falling and cars are crashing". St. Marys County
Roads are clear here, no ice, just on trees and such. Must be a few degrees cooler down there.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I had to cut up a tree and move out of the road about 45 minutes ago. Rt 235 south of Dameron.

Just got a report from a friend that "trees are falling and cars are crashing". St. Marys County
There was a tree down on Rt. 5 in Redgate.