And so it begins

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
California’s Rep. Brad Sherman to introduce impeachment measure

https://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-congress-impeachment-20190103-story.html

Day 1. I don't think their asses even hit the seats until noon - is that right?

The Dem Congresstards have to know that they can impeach all day long and it won't amount to a hill of #### because the Senate will never vote to convict. This is a time and money waster, but I have no doubt that roughly half of this drooling country will be cheering and rolling in the streets because they're largely government dependent and don't have to pay for it.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
It’s about time. It’s a new era in DC. #impeach45

You obviously have zero clue how that process works. The House can vote to impeach Trump once a month and it will have no effect whatsoever on his presidency.

glhs837

Power with Control
You would almost think they hadnt watched the Rs do the same stupid thing "repealing" Obamacare endless times.

We will come after him next. Worst case, he’s gone after 2020.
You are passionate for our country to give up its sovereignty and become a faction of a global community. What do you believe will be the result of handing over our country to a global governing body?

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I can't wait to see what they 'charge' him with. He's a meanie! He gave chuck & nancy virtual wedgies! 2 scoops of ice cream!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You obviously have zero clue how that process works. The House can vote to impeach Trump once a month and it will have no effect whatsoever on his presidency.

I almost hope they do impeach Trump so I can watch the relentless agony of the Dem voters when he's not removed from office.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I almost hope they do impeach Trump so I can watch the relentless agony of the Dem voters when he's not removed from office.

I agree. Watching them wail and flail for the next two years would be almost entertainment, were it not also so disgusting.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
The question is if he will leave on his own or have to be physically removed by the Secret Service?!?

You do know that it's the Senate, the R controlled Senate, that decides any punishment after the impeachment vote. They may decide the proper punishment is to take a week long vacation at Mar a lago.