And the hits just keep on comin'...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Front page of Drudge:

GERTZ // THURSDAY // WASH TIMES: Russian special forces troops moved many of Saddam Hussein's weapons and related goods out of Iraq and into Syria in the weeks before the March 2003 U.S. military operation, The Washington Times has learned. John A. Shaw, the deputy undersecretary of defense for international technology security, said in an interview that he believes the Russian troops, working with Iraqi intelligence, “almost certainly” removed the high-explosive material that went missing from the Al-Qaqaa facility, south of Baghdad.

There's a link to a WashTimes story but it kept timing out.

tlatchaw

Not dead yet.
Hmmm, how much do you want to be that the French and Germans and other members of the "global test" society were involved too?

jlabsher

Sorry about that chief.
Yeah, every other nation in the world is supporting Saddam and against us. That's right. Mom they're all picking on me!

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
jlabsher said:
Yeah, every other nation in the world is supporting Saddam and against us. That's right. Mom they're all picking on me!
Well then Mr. Minute Wisdom of Insignificant Value why did those nations that voted in favor of the last chance resolution for Iraq fail to make it a true last chance when it was clear that Iraq was still playing games?

I'll give you a clue, they are as corrupt as you are ignorant.

Vince

jlabsher said:

Well, France and Germany are definitely not on our side, that's for sure.

I'll give you a clue, they are as corrupt as you are ignorant.
:yeahthat:

jlabsher

Sorry about that chief.
I don't know Mr. Know It All Sea Lawyer, why don't you ask them? Perhaps they had other fish to fry? Perhaps they were coerced on their vote, or based their original vote on "faulty intelligence"? No couldn't happen, not like on a Congressional Resolution, could it.

jlabsher said:
I don't know Mr. Know It All Sea Lawyer, why don't you ask them? Perhaps they had other fish to fry? Perhaps they were coerced on their vote, or based their original vote on "faulty intelligence"? No couldn't happen, not like on a Congressional Resolution, could it.
They may be too busy counting their millions and millions they received under the table from Saddam to chat with us... including the son of the head of the U.N. :ohwell:

jlabsher

Sorry about that chief.
I'm sure glad that no US companies did business with Saddam before 1991, even AFTER he killed millions of his own people and used chemical weapons. Nope, didn't happen, he never got US government support.

Politics is dirty business, we'd better check our own backyard before we start pointing fingers.

Ken King

PREMO Member
jlabsher said:
Never been to sea so again you get nothing right (that is a habit with you, isn't it?). It was all the illegal dealings that they continued doing in violation of the many UN agreements. It doesn't take a lawyer to figure this out, though you do have to pull your head out of your ass every once in a while and look around to see what is going on.

jlabsher

Sorry about that chief.
Sea Lawyer is an expression I didn't expect you to understand. Yeah, the UN really is important to this administration, that is why Colin Powell gave such a truthful speech that didn't have any fabrications in it.

Of course when Israel violates UN resolutions we get right on it and invade their country don't we?

SamSpade

jlabsher said:
Sea Lawyer is an expression I didn't expect you to understand.

Geez, are you even an adult? If you knew he wouldn't get it, what childish purpose does it serve to use it?

Fine. We'll all use some phrases YOU don't understand, to ridicule you back.

(No we won't. We're grown-ups, here).

Ken King

PREMO Member
jlabsher said:
Sea Lawyer is an expression I didn't expect you to understand. Yeah, the UN really is important to this administration, that is why Colin Powell gave such a truthful speech that didn't have any fabrications in it.

Of course when Israel violates UN resolutions we get right on it and invade their country don't we?
I fully understood your lameness and what Colin told the UN was a regurgitation of what everyone thought was correct at that time - remember seeing the trucks that they believed were moving items. Seems like he was on the ball with that one, but it looks like that slipped your advance skills of observation.

What about Israel? I’m willing to discuss anything that you can drag up. Where do you want to start? Are they perfect allies, hell no, but a lot truer allies than Germany, France, and Russia that vote to give Iraq a last chance and then when Iraq ignores that they don’t want to take any action at all. They seem a lot like you, nothing but wussies with big mouths.