And they wonder why recruitment is down!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Army penalizing soldiers seeking religious accommodation to vaxx mandate: 'Technique of coercion'

Service members are calling it a "technique of coercion" to force voluntary requirements

The U.S. Army is subjecting unvaccinated soldiers to punishments, including prohibiting off-base travel, halting promotions, and enforcing involuntary terminations from the service, which active-duty service members claim is a strategy to pressure them to abandon their deeply held religious beliefs.

An Army spokesperson confirmed to Fox News Digital that unvaccinated soldiers, including those without an approved religious accommodation exemption, are "subject to certain adverse administrative actions."

"Soldiers who refuse the order to be vaccinated without an approved or pending exemption request are subject to certain adverse administrative actions, including flags, bars to continued service, and official reprimands (GOMORS)," said the spokesperson.

According to the Army's public coronavirus statistics, 4,664 active-duty soldiers requested a religious exemption to the vaccine, but only 44 were granted. The Army has enacted 1,722 total separations with unvaccinated soldiers, according to the data. The Army did not detail how many separations were due to having been denied a religious exemption.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Frankly, I am not familiar with any sane religion, which bans medicine.
That is in light of my doubts about the Pfizer 2-part epoxy I got.

Hijinx

What is amazing to me is that the Military is pushing this after so many people who have had the shots are having strokes heart attacks, blood clots and the shots are not stopping the Covid and in fact seem to me to be causing repeat Covid attacks.

This is no time to be pushing the jab on people who do not want it, the majority of people with Covid today are those who got the shots. I don't understand why the military is pushing this sht.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
What is amazing to me is that the Military is pushing this after so many people who have had the shots are having strokes heart attacks, blood clots and the shots are not stopping the Covid and in fact seem to me to be causing repeat Covid attacks.

This is no time to be pushing the jab on people who do not want it, the majority of people with Covid today are those who got the shots. I don't understand why the military is pushing this sht.
They're gonna balance the Social Security Equation one way or another.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member

When you have a commander in chief with dementia, this is the outcome. The covid vaxx is the current day's military's agent orange.

OccamsRazor

No problems with those who have legitimate health or religious concerns BUT...
Just like the other article cut-n-pasted today...
COVID shot = BAD.. religious grounds
Flu Shot = A-OK?

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

Frankly, I am not familiar with any sane religion, which bans medicine.
That is in light of my doubts about the Pfizer 2-part epoxy I got.
I believe it comes from the teachings of your body being a temple, and to treat it well, and as well of God granting free will to all, which includes to decide what goes into ones body. As everyone interprets and practices their religion's theology differently, including how they interpret the bible, what ever they decide is what they decide and should not be challenged as it is nobody's business how another one practices their religion and their religious beliefs; As long as those beliefs do not interfere with another.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I can't relate.

My body isn't a temple... More like an abandoned cabin in the woods with a dark basement, frightening shadows and moss growing over the wreckage.

I picture a deep rock-lined pit with a bottle of lotion.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
For your consideration ...

I believe it comes from the teachings of your body being a temple, and to treat it well, and as well of God granting free will to all, which includes to decide what goes into ones body. As everyone interprets and practices their religion's theology differently, including how they interpret the bible, what ever they decide is what they decide and should not be challenged as it is nobody's business how another one practices their religion and their religious beliefs; As long as those beliefs do not interfere with another.
Fair set of observations.

Hijinx

A person should not have to lie about religion to refuse a shot that doesn't work and may cause more damage than the Covid. That is pretty much what this boils down to. People being forced to lie to avoid what they feel is a dangerous experimental medicine.