Angelos Must Die.......

donbarzini

He's the new Snyder.

Actually, I look at him as the "Anti-Snyder". He would NEVER do his shopping off of the fantasy baseball listings. Unless he was looking at the bottom of page four where all the .150 hitters and 8.32 ERA pitchers are.

SoMdDude

I used to be a O's fan until Angelo's dismantled the playoff teams from the 90s, I knew they would suck since then and haven't looked back since..glad Washington got our own team so i didn't have to drive over an hour to see baseball games anymore, so in essence I didnt have a team for a while

smilin

BOXER NATION
Heard a story a few years ago that Angelos took 'Baltimore' off all the Orioles uniforms, T shirts etc. because he thought the town had such a backwater reputation. Looked it up and the only thing at the O's shop was a woman's tank top that had B'lmore in tiny letters.
Interestingly when I was in Tampa this spring, the Os were now sporting 'Baltimore' on their uniforms but no 'Orioles'.
I really wonder about a lawyer running a ball team.
:geek:

I have said it before and I will say it again, I will care about the Orioles again when Angelos no longer owns them.