Angioplasty, stints, and all that other heart-related crap

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Update

Dad had the heart cath today; doc found a 95% blockage in one artery; put a stint in it, and dad's recovering in the ICU, where he has a new batch of skirts he's already flirting with. :lol:

Mikeinsmd

crabcake said:
Dad had the heart cath today; doc found a 95% blockage in one artery; put a stint in it, and dad's recovering in the ICU, where he has a new batch of skirts he's already flirting with. :lol:
Glad to hear he's doing well J. :huggy:

crabcake said:
Do you know if they used the medicinal stint or did the go with the plain metal?

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
kwillia said:
Do you know if they used the medicinal stint or did the go with the plain metal?

It was a medicated stent ... supposedly to help prevent further blockages and help the tissue heal.

Nanny Pam

kwillia said:
I think I was told it was the medicinal stint. Jenn is probably making sure the DQ is in the tub.

PrepH4U

crabcake said:
I hope he has a speedy recovery :huggy: