Angry fans dump Eagles tickets on Craig's List

Pandora

I hope there is a thin turn-out at the games. Philly fans (Pittsburgh too) get seriously mental about football.

angelbaby

:yahoo: :clap:

I was pissed to see a Atlanta Vick Jersey as one of the prizes at a game on the Boardwalk here.... and all these D-bags saying that they're going to buy a Vick jersey, I'd love to see them, I'd pour a drink on it.

I'm looking for an anti Vick shirt... anybody know where to find one?

Here ya go...

Dog Art Today: More Anti-Michael Vick T-shirts

Anti Michael Vick T-shirts, Shirts and Custom Anti Michael Vick Clothing

And here's one for the dog's to wear :lol:

Michael Vick Sucks Doggie Ts [vicksucksdoggiet] - $22.00 : Stranglehold Merch, .45 Caliber Badass Merchandise

Vince

Me too Vince..... met too :bawl:

I really wish I was able to buy an anti Vick/Eagles shirt BEFORE I came up here to Eagles country. EVERYONE is sporting Eagles wear on the boardwalk.....
I'm so disappointed. Been an Eagles fan for years and now this crap. :frown:

Otter

Nothing to see here
I despise what Vick did...BUT he has paid his debt to society and some good may come out of what he is doing with the Humane Society. There are a ton of people playing in the NFL that are as despicable in their private life as Vick is/was. There are very few choir boys in the NFL, let him resume what is left of his career.

Beta84

They're out to get us
I despise what Vick did...BUT he has paid his debt to society and some good may come out of what he is doing with the Humane Society. There are a ton of people playing in the NFL that are as despicable in their private life as Vick is/was. There are very few choir boys in the NFL, let him resume what is left of his career.

:yeahthat:

Donte Stallworth killed a guy via manslaughter...you know he'll be back in the league next year playing with someone.

LordStanley

I know nothing

Would there have been this much of a public outcry if Vick ran an illegal c0ck fighting ring??? Or a finch fighting ring? Or a cat fighting ring? Or a fish fighting ring....