Animals are Great!

frequentflier

happy to be living
We were watching The Five's ten year celebration and Greg did a special series outside and featured (our) local celebrities from BFF Pet Services in Mechanicsville. Chrissy Joy from Lusby with one of her border collies did tricks as did Christina McCauley and Petunia the pug.
Way to go, Ladies!!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
We were watching The Five's ten year celebration and Greg did a special series outside and featured (our) local celebrities from BFF Pet Services in Mechanicsville. Chrissy Joy from Lusby with one of her border collies did tricks as did Christina McCauley and Petunia the pug.
Way to go, Ladies!!
I saw that and didn't know they were local!

frequentflier

happy to be living
I believe the owners of BFF (husband and wife) are retired K-9 officers. They have made a full time business out of training dogs from puppy classes to agility, to search and rescue. (etc) They are solid people with a great reputation.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
dog-slide.gif

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Goats are actually awesome. My Sadie was like a giant puppy. She definitely would get on top of the car or truck (but never left a mark). They will eat ANYTHING and she absolutely loved children. Men, not so much... 🐐
Did you see the video? I love baby goats too. But those hats and set to Cypress Hill is pure gold! :lmao:

ontheriver

Did you see the video? I love baby goats too. But those hats and set to Cypress Hill is pure gold! :lmao:

Sadie was not a baby when I got her. She lived with a family but would follow the kids to the bus stop. One day she got ON the bus with the kids. She refused to get off. I had a perfect home for her and she stayed with us until she passed. I cried like a baby when we lost her.

ontheriver

Sadie was not a baby when I got her. She lived with a family but would follow the kids to the bus stop. One day she got ON the bus with the kids. She refused to get off. I had a perfect home for her and she stayed with us until she passed. I cried like a baby when we lost her.
Don't be sad... She was super sweet and much loved. We had her for about 7 years and she had a happy life.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
A few critters went jogging together today. Seems like a great way get some exercise and shake off the post winter blues. Too bad humans can't learn to get along like this. Peaceful harmony in spite of their species differences.

jog.jpg