Votes: 44 72.1%
  • Never, sissy boy.

Votes: 10 16.4%
  • Just not with long pants

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • You have shoes?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The ones some guys wear with tennis shoes and shorts. Someone I know considers them, well, girlie. I mean. I could see that if they had pom poms or fuzzy tops, but I think they are practical. Whatcha say?

mAlice

professional daydreamer
The ones some guys wear with tennis shoes and shorts. Someone I know considers them, well, girlie. I mean. I could see that if they had pom poms or fuzzy tops, but I think they are practical. Whatcha say?

I think they're just fine. The look better than the alternatives.

T

toppick08

:mad:

Haha, why in the hell would ankle socks be "girlie"? I mean, maybe...if they're being paired with matching thongs or something :shrug:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Beats wearing the 70's athletic socks that went all the way to your knees.. now THOSE, if you wore those today, yeah, we got issues.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Beats wearing the 70's athletic socks that went all the way to your knees.. now THOSE, if you wore those today, yeah, we got issues.

3 ring bangers :killingme

I wear black below the ankle socks with my golf shoes.

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome

Since bright, white tennies on men are girlie, the socks that you wear them are girlie by association. :coffee:

Last edited:

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
:confused:

:offtopic: I just read your siggy line, choke on a cork? :killingme I have to have a talk with that boy. :lol:

Don't waste your breath. He has stalking and anger issues and he's a raging idiot.

Since I ignore him, his quote was saved me for to see.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

You look sexy in argyles.

onebdzee

off the shelf

The last choice was for me, wasn't it? :huggy:

20 yr old explained it this way....

*standing on chair and sounding like my mutt*

"when you where those long socks, it makes the hair on your legs go the wrong way....It's uncomfortable and the manufacturer of those socks should be thrown out of the country" :lmao:

The last choice was for me, wasn't it? :huggy:

20 yr old explained it this way....

*standing on chair and sounding like my mutt*

"when you where those long socks, it makes the hair on your legs go the wrong way....It's uncomfortable and the manufacturer of those socks should be thrown out of the country" :lmao:

My boy goes ankle socks or no socks with shorts - long socks with pants.

I am the same way, I try to be hip like him. :yay:

onebdzee

off the shelf
My boy goes ankle socks or no socks with shorts - long socks with pants.

I am the same way, I try to be hip like him. :yay:

Mine worn ankle socks all the time....well, if he wore socks at all

He is now forced to wear long socks(he in the Army) and he said that was the worst thing that has ever happened to him :lmao:

Oh and they don't say "hip" anymore....they say "epic"