• Just not with long pants

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • You have shoes?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Larry Gude

Strung Out
That's...

The ones some guys wear with tennis shoes and shorts. Someone I know considers them, well, girlie. I mean. I could see that if they had pom poms or fuzzy tops, but I think they are practical. Whatcha say?

...all I wear. Running shoes, golf, moose hunting, that's it.

Of course, most people look at me and say "girly man' any way.

yankee44

That is all I wear. Suit and tie or shorts and Teashirt. The boy only wears ankle socks when he wears pants and wears no socks with shorts, and his shoes are not allowed in the house beacuse the stink sooooooooo bad.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Someone has entirely too much time on his hands........The ankle socks aren't bad. It's those other ones you wear that I hate.

Cowgirl

I just bought D some ankle socks because his crew socks scrunched down didn't look right. :twitch:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
The ones some guys wear with tennis shoes and shorts. Someone I know considers them, well, girlie. I mean. I could see that if they had pom poms or fuzzy tops, but I think they are practical. Whatcha say?

It's ghey to worry about what some goober you don't know thinks.

ocean733

I don't think they are girly at all though I do prefer the ones that you can't see at all.

:yeahthat:

When we were dating, my husband showed up at my work with short, sneakers and long socks. I told him if he didn't buy new socks, I wasn't going to be seen in public with him.:lmao:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
And...

Not worried about the goobers, trying to make a point with a certain someone.

...how best to accomplish this task?

Democracy? Coercion? Benign neglect?

One must always survey the battlefield and choose whether or not this is the cause, the time and the place. Once that decision is made, then, is this to be a demonstration, an act to show independence or is this a battle to be won?

Thus are the weapons chosen.

:lmao:

morningbell

hmmmmmm

BF HATES them. Thinks they're for Nancy boys.