Another BLM Hero, no doubt!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Yesterday they were busting up Lancaster, PA of all places because some nutjob black guy attacked a cop with a knife and the cop shot him.

They're not even being selective now, just mindlessly rioting.

BernieP

Resident PIA
Damn TBI, had they not chased the poor fellow, he would not have had to shoot himself.
Any bets that someone will claim he didn't shoot himself, that the cops assassinated him?

limblips

PREMO Member
I heard on the news that they found the cure for cancer written on a cocktail napkin in the dead guy's pocket.
Fake news! It was the formula for the COVID vaccine and Trump doesn't want the cure out there until all the blm and antifa people are dead.

Reactions: BOP

BOP

Fake news! It was the formula for the COVID vaccine and Trump doesn't want the cure out there until all the blm and antifa people are dead.
Can you blame him...er, I mean yeah, fake news! That's the ticket!

GregV814

I hear an Elvis tune playing softly in the background....." In the ghetto".. and his momma cries... cause if theres on thing that she now needs is lawsuit against the poleeeece in the ghetto

limblips

PREMO Member
I hear an Elvis tune playing softly in the background....." In the ghetto".. and his momma cries... cause if theres on thing that she now needs is lawsuit against the poleeeece in the ghetto
The evolution of success in a segment of our society and it isn't a particular race or color.

There was a time when momma and poppa hoped their children would get a good education, a good job and raise good grandchildren. Then it became momma hoped her kids would get the same. Then momma hoped one of her kids would get it. Then momma hoped one of them would get a decent job. Then momma hoped one of her kids would get a sports contract. Now momma hopes one of her kids gets a lawsuit.

glhs837

Power with Control
Yesterday they were busting up Lancaster, PA of all places because some nutjob black guy attacked a cop with a knife and the cop shot him.

They're not even being selective now, just mindlessly rioting.

I crap you not, the local articles comments are filled with "They coulda used less lethal, it was only a knife", "Coulda shot him in the leg",