Another Bulldog that needs a home

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Scoops said:
In my travels today, I ran into a friend who rescued this little fellow along with his sister. I think she said he's a Blue Tip Bulldog? Anyway, they were tied to a tree and pretty much left to fend for themselves until my friend stepped in. The female has found a home. She (my friend) has managed to put a few pounds on the male in the last few days but he's still a little thin. The dog is around 12 weeks old. No papers and only one set of shots so far. He gets along with her boxers and her cats but she just dosent have the room for him to stay. If you're interested, pm me for some more info.

How cute they are!!!!

Scoops

Watch your step
sanchezf said:
So Pixie, did you get him? He sure is a cutie....

I just got home and was wondering as well. I called the lady who has him but didn't get an answer.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Scoops said:
I just got home and was wondering as well. I called the lady who has him but didn't get an answer.

I talked to her last night and am going to talk to her again today. The issues that you and I talked about are still issues but I'd like to talk to her again about it. He's such a sweet looking baby.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I just got the baby! :jameo: You guys need to start pestering jetmonkey. He almost didn't let me have Mily so all white Pits should be directed to him! :jameo:

The puppy is doing wonderfully by the way. If Verizonpix would start working correctly I could get the pictures I took of him.

Catt, you'll appreciate why you're my mom. I sent my bio mom a picture of the baby and G. She sent a text message asking if I'd lost my ever loving mind and then proceeded to call me and tell me how when there's already drama I sure know how to add fuel to the fire and I was nuts for getting a puppy especially another Pit.... :lmao:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
pixiegirl said:
Catt, you'll appreciate why you're my mom. I sent my bio mom a picture of the baby and G. She sent a text message asking if I'd lost my ever loving mind and then proceeded to call me and tell me how when there's already drama I sure know how to add fuel to the fire and I was nuts for getting a puppy especially another Pit.... :lmao:

I would never tell you not to get another dog...men however are a different story. :lmao: