Another crash...

Vince

On rte 4 n. this morn. at the power plant again.
They need to make the intersection no turn on red and stop the blinking red.
Maybe them asses will wake up and clean their glasses.
It's not the light, the turn off or anything else but the stupid azzezz behind the wheel. Took the car to Prince Fred yesterday morning and I couldn't believe how many idiots were on the road cutting each other off, weaving in and out of traffice at high speeds.....hell, one idiot almost slammed me broadside. These people are just plain stupid.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
I turn into the plant coming from the North as well. Not making any excuses for him, however, it is deceiving in the the dark if north bound traffic is in the turning lane to come into the plant or heading on up through the light. I mean, he shouldn't of risked it, but I have been there many times thinking the person was continuing north bound only to see them turn into the plant at the last second. Best thing would be, at that south bound turn lane is to do away with that red flasher any time the traffic flow is heavy it all.

garyt27

INAFJ
Yeah, but that doesn't excuse the idiots that can plainly see vehicles in the fast lane n.b and still dart in front of them. I see it a lot and I'm thru there alot .Just the other day one pulls out in front of a dually that I was behind, we both had to brake hard, the thing is, there was nothing behind us for 1/2 mile. He just could not wait. Moron.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Maceygirl will also be instrumental as a witness. Here's hoping the authorities got her contact information so red_explorers friend can get his just compensation. If not, here's hoping she contacts the authorities quickly so justice can start moving.

frequentflier

happy to be living
How do I say this, other than Thank You Maceygirl12 for your heroic response to the accident that I thought was going to take my life. You being there to comfort me, and keep me comfortable was very deeply appreciated, and without you there I don't know if I would have come through it as well as I did, I somewhat remember losing consciousness, and your voice brought me back. This was the first time in my life that I thought I may have been leaving this world, and you were the angle that brought me back. Your kindness will not be forgotten. As for my injuries, I have a fractured vertebra, badly torn muscles, and ligaments in my left leg, but other than that I am fine. I did talk to the driver of the other vehicle yesterday, and he is fine, as is his passenger. He is a very nice, and caring, apologetic person, and this was his first accident in his life. I don't know how, but he thought I was turning into the power plant in front of him, which is why he was crossing the road so slowly. We're all human and make mistakes, so all I can really say is Thank God we all made it through this. They spent a few hours in the ER, and were released. I spent 12.5 hours there, had 3 CT scans, 1 MRI, and 5 x-rays. I was glowing in the dark by the time I went home, lol. Once again thank you, and God Bless You.

Glad to hear you are ok- I was listening to it on the Calvert scanner and it sounded like it was a pretty bad wreck. :huggy:

How do I say this, other than Thank You Maceygirl12 for your heroic response to the accident that I thought was going to take my life. You being there to comfort me, and keep me comfortable was very deeply appreciated, and without you there I don't know if I would have come through it as well as I did, I somewhat remember losing consciousness, and your voice brought me back. This was the first time in my life that I thought I may have been leaving this world, and you were the angle that brought me back. Your kindness will not be forgotten. As for my injuries, I have a fractured vertebra, badly torn muscles, and ligaments in my left leg, but other than that I am fine. I did talk to the driver of the other vehicle yesterday, and he is fine, as is his passenger. He is a very nice, and caring, apologetic person, and this was his first accident in his life. I don't know how, but he thought I was turning into the power plant in front of him, which is why he was crossing the road so slowly. We're all human and make mistakes, so all I can really say is Thank God we all made it through this. They spent a few hours in the ER, and were released. I spent 12.5 hours there, had 3 CT scans, 1 MRI, and 5 x-rays. I was glowing in the dark by the time I went home, lol. Once again thank you, and God Bless You.

I am soooo glad that you are OK!:yahoo:. I have witnessed several accidents in my time but was never the one to assist anyone involved. I felt so sorry for you and was helpless to do anything but keep you alert and warm. You scared the hell out of me when you started to loose consciousness and started falling over. Opening the passenger side door helped to clear the smoke and fumes from the car. You so wanted to get out and walk around and I didn't want you too, you finally settled down.
You do not have to Thank me, I did what any caring person what have done in my position.
Again, I am soooo glad that you are OK and thanks to red_explorer that they knew you and gave me your status! God Bless you John

Missy

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
I am soooo glad that you are OK!:yahoo:. I have witnessed several accidents in my time but was never the one to assist anyone involved. I felt so sorry for you and was helpless to do anything but keep you alert and warm. You scared the hell out of me when you started to loose consciousness and started falling over. Opening the passenger side door helped to clear the smoke and fumes from the car. You so wanted to get out and walk around and I didn't want you too, you finally settled down.
You do not have to Thank me, I did what any caring person what have done in my position.
Again, I am soooo glad that you are OK and thanks to red_explorer that they knew you and gave me your status! God Bless you John

Missy
You're a pretty good egg! :love:

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Yeah, but that doesn't excuse the idiots that can plainly see vehicles in the fast lane n.b and still dart in front of them. I see it a lot and I'm thru there alot .Just the other day one pulls out in front of a dually that I was behind, we both had to brake hard, the thing is, there was nothing behind us for 1/2 mile. He just could not wait. Moron.

Hey, I am with you on that.