Another example of the mindless cult

itsbob

I bowl overhand
There are also numerous pics of Trump
with Weinstein. Trying to play this as a democratic problem is inane and reeks of desperation trying to shift blame from Trumps endless failures

Are you suggesting Weinstein sexually harassed, assaulted or raped Trump, and Trump didn't say anything as to protect Weinstein and Hollywood..

Or are you suggesting being a MAN, Weinstein more than likely didn't assault or rape Trump, and more than likely Trump had no knowledge of Weinsteins actions?

Midnightrider

Denial of what? That Trump had his picture taken with some ####bag at an event? And in your "mind" that makes them best buddies? I'm not in denial at all - I'm fully cognizant of the fact that you are mentally ill and desperately grasping at anything that will allow you to stay in your alternate reality.
:killingme

weren't you just saying that Harvey supporting dems means that dems harbor sexual predators?
Well, there is your boy DJT and his favorite kids supporting Harvey. Using your idiotic logic that must mean that Trump harbors sexual predators.

not to mention the idiocy of denying that trump has faced similar accusations and admits to being a womanizer.......

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

weren't you just saying that Harvey supporting dems means that dems harbor sexual predators?
Well, there is your boy DJT and his favorite kids supporting Harvey. Using your idiotic logic that must mean that Trump harbors sexual predators.

not to mention the idiocy of denying that trump has faced similar accusations and admits to being a womanizer.......

I see you are losing your grip and can no longer form a coherent post.

Excellent....

Sapidus

These people have lost all sense of morality or right or wrong.

They are so far down the rabbit hole

They are just sycophants defending every action because they know they made a bad decision but cant or won't face the truth.

I would hope that if a Democrat president was ever this erratic, unhinged, uneducated and bad for the country as a whole his or her cabinet would see fit to remove him from office.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
These people have lost all sense of morality or right or wrong.

They are so far down the rabbit hole

They are just sycophants defending every action because they know they made a bad decision but cant or won't face the truth.

I would hope that if a Democrat president was ever this erratic, unhinged, uneducated and bad for the country as a whole his or her cabinet would see fit to remove him from office.

Can't breathe!

:roflmao:

DYING!!

Midnightrider

I see you are losing your grip and can no longer form a coherent post.

Excellent....

bwhahahahaha

I know, YOUR LOGIC is pretty ####ing retarded. Its hard for even you to understand.

BTW, you do remember that trump gave to Hillary, which makes him a Hillary supporter, which again would mean he harbors sexual predators---- according to YOUR LOGIC

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
bwhahahahaha

I know, YOUR LOGIC is pretty ####ing retarded. Its hard for even you to understand.

BTW, you do remember that trump gave to Hillary, which makes him a Hillary supporter, which again would mean he harbors sexual predators---- according to YOUR LOGIC

Never thought I would see a prog like you openly admit that Hillary harbors and generally associates with sexual predators. Pizzagate! :rockin: Baby steps, Rump..baby steps.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
bwhahahahaha

Sputtering incoherently.

Excellent...

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
but not as easy as derp comes to you Mo :yay:

That severely limited vocabulary of yours...the obvious difficulty with the language...your extreme obtuseness...your simple-minded repetitiveness....was that all a result of a limited or truncated education, or some other factors? Traumatic head injury, for example? Lead paint chips...

Midnightrider

That severely limited vocabulary of yours...the obvious difficulty with the language...your extreme obtuseness...your simple-minded repetitiveness....was that all a result of a limited or truncated education, or some other factors? Traumatic head injury, for example? Lead paint chips...

Coming from you...... bwhahahaha