Another rescue underway on the Bay tonight.

Kinnakeet

I guess maybe because pops made his fortune running illegal booze and other off the books activities?
Or the fact old Joe was a NAZI sympathized and not a terribly nice guy?

Maybe the only honest one was Robert, but he is probably responsible for getting his brother John killed?
Of course Teddy did get someone killed and ran off to let them die.

Down to the latest, I don't think a normal person would get the resources thrown at looking for them that the Kennedy's did.
JOHN WAS KILLED BECAUSE HE SEEN WHAT THE POLITICIANS WERE DOING AND WE ARE SEEING IT NOW

BernieP

Resident PIA
JOHN WAS KILLED BECAUSE HE SEEN WHAT THE POLITICIANS WERE DOING AND WE ARE SEEING IT NOW
John was killed because he screwed over the mob and his brother Bobby was hunting them down.
John was elected with mob money and influence, particularly from Chicago.
If you take the politics out of the equation and just look at the history of Sam Giancana and his interests in Cuba, his ties to Joe Kennedy, you don't need a conspiracy theorist to connect the dots. Jack Ruby worked for Giancana, hell, look at the relationship with Judith Campbell Exner, or should I say the three way?
Joe Kennedy made promises that Jack did not keep. Bobby was turned loose, Hoover didn't even want to admit there was a Mafia.
Like I said, in terms of scum, Joseph, the father, is an all time scumbag, Teddy follows close behind in pop's footsteps. John was not a reformer as much as history wants us to believe, his wife was pretty, but his politics were fairly conservative, he was a politician, he knew who was backing his run for president, either that or was naive of his father's actions. Robert was the one probably shot to silence him. He was making waves all around.
John was pooped because he took mob money, with more or less a promise he would look after their interests in Cuba. He botched that and then his Attorney General goes on a mob hunt.