Another School Shooting

stgislander

PREMO Member
My hometown paper is reporting a school shooting in Knoxville TN. No details yet except the school has been secured.

Hijinx

Yeah not much info yet, I just watched Channel 4 for a few minutes, and they had multiple people who were on crying their relatives had been abused by Police Officers. That's getting to be the watchword for all of the DinDonuffins lately.
Police Officers should start looking for new jobs. before it becomes a crime just to be one.

WingsOfGold

Located at 2800 Martin Luther King Jr. Avenue Knoxville Tennessee. Cops would be better off having radio troubles. They can't win so why bother?

PJay

Yeah not much info yet, I just watched Channel 4 for a few minutes, and they had multiple people who were on crying their relatives had been abused by Police Officers. That's getting to be the watchword for all of the DinDonuffins lately.
Police Officers should start looking for new jobs. before it becomes a crime just to be one.

Some are ending their life instead. Really sad.

limblips

PREMO Member
More information will be coming if it is determined the shooter was a white guy with an AR-15. If there is little or no further information about the shooter draw your own conclusions.

Last edited:

Hijinx

A thought just occurred to me. What happens when many of the qualified people who would have joined the police find other work and they start looking for Officers from the ranks of the unemployed dindonuffins.

stgislander

PREMO Member
A thought just occurred to me. What happens when many of the qualified people who would have joined the police find other work and they start looking for Officers from the ranks of the unemployed dindonuffins.
Didn't Baltimore try that?

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Was the first responding officer an SRO? Because Democrats don't want SROs or even cops (except their protection) for that matter.

DaSDGuy

And another. This time in Idaho. Fortunately no fatalities or life-threatening injuries.

Unless that middle school student has been held back about 10 years, the kid was too young to legally possess a firearm. But go ahead and pass another law against guns 'cause those laws work so well to protect the innocent.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Unless that middle school student has been held back about 10 years, the kid was too young to legally possess a firearm. But go ahead and pass another law against guns 'cause those laws work so well to protect the innocent.
It's Idaho. Aren't there guns just laying around everywhere?

black dog

Free America

In thirty states a child is allowed to own a long gun.