Another Song From The Soul.......(Evil Dreams)

H

HollowSoul

Sorry it's been a while since you had the chance to hear any of my work...
Take a listen and tell me what ya think....
All input is appreciated

I apologize for the sound quality, the megabyte natzies will only allow 10000.kb, and all my music is 1.8meg, so compressing it to fit and still get a decent sound was a lil challenging...

enjoy........

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
HollowSoul said:
Sorry it's been a while since you had the chance to hear any of my work...
Take a listen and tell me what ya think....
All input is appreciated

I apologize for the sound quality, the megabyte natzies will only allow 10000.kb, and all my music is 1.8meg, so compressing it to fit and still get a decent sound was a lil challenging...

enjoy........
I tried......... No data available for the requested resources....... BTW-you missed a very nice day and meal.

K

Kain99

Started playing the song and Rachel and Ryan ran in and said "Mom! What CD is is that? It kick's ass!" I said that's HS guys and their jaws dropped.

Awesome Baby!

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
Kain99 said:
Started playing the song and Rachel and Ryan ran in and said "Mom! What CD is is that? It kick's ass!" I said that's HS guys and their jaws dropped.

Awesome Baby!
:yeahthat: (had to upgrade my media file!)
I need to hook my son Rik up with you!!!

K

Kizzy

My sound is somewhat distorted on a laptop so I had to consider that when listening to it. Sounds good, nice change in tempo. :cheers: Needs words. :razz:

H

HollowSoul

Kizzy said:
My sound is somewhat distorted on a laptop so I had to consider that when listening to it. Sounds good, nice change in tempo. :cheers: Needs words. :razz:
i have lyrics but it does it no justice unless someone does vocals for me

fttrsbeerwench

My two year old son just leapt from the couch to run over to me and say,"Mommy,wass sat song?" From a dead sleep.!!.....He liked it alot, headbang and the little "devil sign".. TOO CUTE!!

I liked the song too.....ROCK ON!!