another TRUE story I'm not making up......promise....

GregV814

as many young boys can relate... when I was in 8th grade I wanted to date a girl in my homeroom.... I couldn't really talk to my father about impressing this girl because he wasn't approachable on such matters....he had like 50 jobs for me to do, "idle hands are the devils workshop"...

So, my neighbor, Old man Sampson always gave me sage advice..... He said, "young man..... women like to talk about 3 things...... food, family and stuff like psychology... food is obvious... if you ask about her family, it impresses her with your family side... finally, even though you are youngins, she' s trying psychology on YOU"!

So, the big night came.... her mom dropped her off at the school gym and I just walked up to her...... she just stared at me.....

I broke the ice...... "Valerie, do you like pickled beets" I asked....." uhhh NO, who are you"? she asked...
"ummmmmmm, Valerie do You any sisters or brothers?" "uhhh NO" she said.
so I said. "Valerie, if you HAD a sister, would she like beets"?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Works every time.
pffftt.... does not even come close to being effective as "do you like apples"..or the all-time dinner-winner "if I told you had an amazing arse, would you let me wear it for a hat?".

Follow me for more relationship and dating advice.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
pffftt.... does not even come close to being effective as "do you like apples"..or the all-time dinner-winner "if I told you had an amazing arse, would you let me wear it for a hat?".

Follow me for more relationship and dating advice.
"If I told you you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?"

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
a5965612f3a446ad03b5ecad760b31c6.jpg