Another Wedding Music Tread

Geek

The song I lent my sister in law and the song that, if ever I get married, I'll walk down the aisle to is "Forever Love" by Gary Barlow. It's a beautiful piano based piece.

How do you embed the video into the post and not have it be a link like I did?

Cowgirl

YouTube - The Verve

My friend used this song to walk down the aisle. She had the DJ loop the instrumental so that it lasted longer. The vocals never came on. Does that make sense? It was so unique and very cool.

What song is it? I can't get youtube at work. :bawl:

You should read the book "The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night" by Mark Haddon. Mark Haddon : The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time : Book Review

Is it about yellow cars? :eyebrow:

MissKitty

Is it about yellow cars? :eyebrow:
Writing his first novel from the point of view of an autistic 15-year-old, Mark Haddon takes the reader into the chaos of autism and creates a character of such empathy that many readers will begin to feel for the first time what it is like to live a life in which there are no filters to eliminate or order the millions of pieces of information that come to us through our senses every instant of the day.

All Christopher's conversations and the events he experiences are recalled from his own point of view, and the reader can easily see how difficult his world is, both for him and for those around him. As he seeks to order his day by the number of cars he sees of the same color (four red cars in a row mean a wonderful day, while four yellow cars mean a bad day, in which case he does not eat lunch and will not speak)

Angel

~*~*~
The hubby and I eloped, but here is our song. This is the song that we would have danced to if we had a traditional wedding...

Come What May - Moulin Rouge Soundtrack

Never knew I could feel like this
Like I've never seen the sky before
Want to vanish inside your kiss
Everyday I love you more and more
Listen to my heart, can you hear it sings
Telling me to give you everything
Seasons may change winter to spring
But I love you until the end of time

Come what may, come what may
I will love you until my dying day

Suddenly the world seems such a perfect place
Suddenly it moves with such a perfect grace
Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste
It all revolves around you

And there's no mountain too high no river too wide
Sing out this song and I'll be there by your side
Storm clouds may gather and stars may collide
But I love you until the end of time

Oh come what may, come what may
I will love you

Suddenly the world seems such a perfect place...

Cowgirl

What a beautiful song! As for the walk after you're married, have you thought about any movie soundtracks? My BIL was married a few weekends ago and chose something from the Wizard of Oz. It was adorable!

Hey, it wasn't this song, was it? I heard it on a commercial today and thought it'd be cute!! Then I remembered your post! :lol: