Another wonderful example

transporter

...of how NOT to be Presidential...naturally this example comes from our current President who continually puts on display his unfitness to serve. An interesting line "unfitness to serve"...supposedly the Army told our current President that on numerous occasions. Trump wears it as some sort of badge of honor "unfit to serve". He listened to the Army back then, why didn't he listen to them in 2015 and just stay at the top of that damned escalator?

Bad blood between McCain and Trump lingers, even as the Arizona Republican nears the end

Hijinx

...of how NOT to be Presidential...naturally this example comes from our current President who continually puts on display his unfitness to serve. An interesting line "unfitness to serve"...supposedly the Army told our current President that on numerous occasions. Trump wears it as some sort of badge of honor "unfit to serve". He listened to the Army back then, why didn't he listen to them in 2015 and just stay at the top of that damned escalator?

Bad blood between McCain and Trump lingers, even as the Arizona Republican nears the end

Just because someone is dying it doesn't make him any less an azzhole.
It's always nice I suppose to not speak ill of the dead or the dying.
But it's hypocritical.

If McCain doesn't want trump at his funeral who is the one with the bad blood, Trump or Mccain.

So it's ok for McCain to hate so much that he tells the President not to come to his funeral and it's Trump who has the bad blood?

Pretty sure after his death Trump will have something nice to say.
It's expected.
But it won't be coming from the heart.

BOP

...of how freaking awesome the best POTUS ever, President Donald Trump is! So glad I voted for him! I wish I was a democrap so I could vote for him more than once. I'm not, so I'll have to vote for President Donald Trump in 2020.

:patriot:

CPUSA

cry harder you miserable excuse of a parasite!!! give me my taxpayers' worth for having to host you!!!

Hessian

CPUSA,...You are being a bit obtuse,...why not come right out & say how you really feel? Terms like 'pond scum' and 'vicious little miscreant' come to mind as being applicable to our resident Soros puppet,...but that still fails to convey our true opinion of 'it.'

Hijinx

Well bad blood does linger even as Mccain is dying.

McCains bad blood. You cannot hate a man any more than to ask he not attend your funeral.
Yes: Even as he dies McCain holds onto the bad blood he has against Trump.

He was a bitter old loser.

By the way I won't be attending either, I have grass to cut that day, and it will also keep me from watching the media making a circus of it.

Last edited:

Hijinx

I completely understand why he would not want Trump at his funeral. Trump said some pretty unkind things about him - things that maybe did not bother McCain so much as they troubled his family that was already going through enough crap worrying about him. Meghan McCain - no matter what anyone might think of her, deeply loved her father. I know what she's going through, I adored my father too and watched him pass a little each day until he finally died. I have a feeling that Trump, whether deserved or undeserved, would be the focus of Meghan's wrath.

It's Senator McCain's funeral - he may just have been thinking of what he could do to help his family deal with his death. It wouldn't surprise me in the least.

I have been reading your posts since you got here and I can understand why you can understand.