any BBW Ladies want to chat?

bcp

In My Opinion
Im not sure where this guy is but here is something that works well for his needs.

get a good heavy surf casting pole with some 200# test line on it. Make sure to put the slip knot at the end due to the intense strain that is sure to come.
Tie a roast chicken on the end and then go find you an overeaters club in your area.

once all the RBBWs are seated inside cast the roast chicken into the room as close to the center as you can get. Quickly reel the chicken back to you as the tonnage begins the feeding frenzy.

I had a friend do this once and he ended up with two on the same cast, they came out the door and were really going at it over that bite of chicken.

you can also set up a long line with donut bait around a "Spandex-r-Us" store, but you need a really good winch to pull it back in as there can be up to 50 BBWs hanging onto the donuts during the retrieve.

good fun to be had by all.

bcp

In My Opinion
migtig said:
All this time I thought it meant Bold Beautiful Woman. :ohwell: Does this mean I am fat?

If you cant honestly picture yourself being dragged out a door with a whole roast chicken lodged in your throat while twenty others are clawing at you and jumping on your back to try and make you cough it up, You might not be large enough to be considered a BBW.
Sorry, at most you might just be a couple LBs overweight and not be privilaged to the benifits of the BBW clubs.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
elaine said:
Yeah, kinda like dating fat guys. Only difference is fat guys think they look good.
Are you kidding??

Have you EVER met a fat black woman that didn't think she was the sexiext thing on two feet? And then tried to dress like she was?? Spandex shorts and shirt.. tube top.. etc etc..

bcp

In My Opinion
itsbob said:
Are you kidding??

Have you EVER met a fat black woman that didn't think she was the sexiext thing on two feet? And then tried to dress like she was?? Spandex shorts and shirt.. tube top.. etc etc..

Cool....
fruit loops dont change color in your stomach.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
itsbob said:
Are you kidding??

I was kind of thinking society in general.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
bcp said:
If you cant honestly picture yourself being dragged out a door with a whole roast chicken lodged in your throat while twenty others are clawing at you and jumping on your back to try and make you cough it up, You might not be large enough to be considered a BBW.
Sorry, at most you might just be a couple LBs overweight and not be privilaged to the benifits of the BBW clubs.
I don't fit in anywhere. :sad: How come I'm not appropriately labeled? :bawl: BTW, I will beat a sista down for some homemade mashed potatoes. :drool:

Toxick

Splat
bcp said:
fruit loops dont change color in your stomach.

They do if you've been drinking Grape Mad-Dog 20/20 and you're too drunk to bother chewing them.

Maybe one day I'll tell everyone about the Wacky Purple Froot-Loop Frenzy of '91.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
elaine said:
...oops. Forgot that part.
Okay, I'm giving someone a smackdown :mad: "Ugly as sin" is MY phrase and I do not appreciate someone else using it. ESPECIALLY when giving karma to sweet Laney-poo.

:mad:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
vraiblonde said:
Okay, I'm giving someone a smackdown :mad: "Ugly as sin" is MY phrase and I do not appreciate someone else using it. ESPECIALLY when giving karma to sweet Laney-poo.

:mad:
They've either never seen her or are blind.