Any Fins fans out there?

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
FINS UP!!

darn..........I thought this was about music.........
Parrot head i am iam iam iam....

football=:barf:

mainman

Set Trippin
Originally posted by Suz'
FINS UP!!

darn..........I thought this was about music.........
Parrot head i am iam iam iam....

football=:barf:
psssst. This is the sports section... :rolleyes:

rraley

Not a Fins fan, but Ricky Williams, come on. I just don't see how a person can leave so much money and completely turn a cold shoulder to a franchise and city that placed its football hopes on you. Complete let-down and I think that Williams should be ashamed of himself.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
I'd rather have a person who either decides to spend more time with his family or lose his love of the game walk away than continue to sit and collect millions of dollars and occupy an opportunity that someone else might better utilize.

If the city and franchise put all their hopes on him, they'd learn well by the expression "don't put all your eggs in one basket." :wink:

rraley

Originally posted by crabcake
I'd rather have a person who either decides to spend more time with his family or lose his love of the game walk away than continue to sit and collect millions of dollars and occupy an opportunity that someone else might better utilize.

The thing is that Williams is still going to get paid because his contract was guaranteed. That's just terrible. Think of it as $4 million welfare.

moon5leg

It's not easy being green
Re: I thought we...

Originally posted by Larry Gude
...already bought everything?

Go Skins, GO!!!

(For what it's worth, I think what we did to you guys was bad for football)

It's all good man, skins finished 5-11 last year, so it didn't hurt as much as it would have if they made the playoffs. I missed Laverneous last year, but you can keep John Hall. He'll miss more game-on-the-line gimmee kicks than he'll make. We didn't miss Morton, I'll take Santana Moss over him any day, not even questionable. Missed Randy too, but hey, what can you do.

Good to see Coach Gibbs back, that is good for football.