Any forumites work near Metro Center?

Mikeinsmd

LexiGirl75 said:
NO!!! :bawl:Please don't shatter my hope and tell me that many of you COMMUTE towards DC????? Will I be working 1.5hrs away for ever? Share some things please. TIA I don't mind commuting but some days I really wish I was closer to home. It's kind of a goal but what do you all say?
Follow me to Gaithersburg & back everyday then you can cry...... :flowers:

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
You are CRAZY... yet you are always in good spirit :shrug:

In 2002 when I lived in DC I had to go get a car part from Frederick Auto Parts. I drove all the way there which is way past Gaithersburg near Hagerstown and when I got to those people I placed both hands on the counter and told them that I hope they have an apartment and job ready for me because I was not going back. So I know there is NO way I would drive from here to there. You are so brave. :huggy: Thanks for the flowers.

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
rack'm said:
Yep, I've been working in DC since '92........

Traffic sucks hind teet, but it's where the money is.

You too are brave, I just put that time frame into perspective and that is a long time to be commuting. I agree that more money makes living easier and getting to or from sooner would probably get old quick if the money is compromised. I'd say if there had to be a reason, money is a darn good one. :high5:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
BabyGurl1978 said:
Yeah really I would cry...I don't know how you do that one. :flowers:

Although my drive to Annapolis isn't any better.
i used to make the drive to Annapolis :dead:
car got rear ended TWICE
had a sheet of steel fly out of the back of some guys work truck and whack my precious car...
then i got rear ended AGAIN
I now take the BUS into the city. :ohwell:

BabyGurl1978

Gone Crazy
happyappygirl said:
i used to make the drive to Annapolis :dead:
car got rear ended TWICE
had a sheet of steel fly out of the back of some guys work truck and whack my precious car...
then i got rear ended AGAIN
I now take the BUS into the city. :ohwell:

Wow...you have had bad luck driving here.

Yes, I think I remember talking with you about the drive here. I guess it could be worse.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
LexiGirl75 said:
Oh, and I heard :gossip: has him tomorrow and Sunday. Thought I'd let you know in case you had made any plans.

:killingme
We have a deal. :gossip: takes CJo and otter on weekends so I can do stuff with the cats.