Any minute now it will collapse into it's own footprint, yup, any minute.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

So this was just a lame attempt at trolling ?
You may note that nobody here ate up your troll bait.

Kinda. If I am lame, it's only for trolling. Never been a troller before. So not too sure how to do it. Had seen on other sites, that there is always someone that brings up the "why didn't it happen here?" scenario. Think I'll refrain from further attempts. Somewhat hard to do when you don't believe what you are writing. Apologizes, again for getting anyone's rankles up.

officeguy

If I may ...

Kinda. If I am lame, it's only for trolling. Never been a troller before. So not too sure how to do it. Had seen on other sites, that there is always someone that brings up the "why didn't it happen here?" scenario. Think I'll refrain from further attempts. Somewhat hard to do when you don't believe what you are writing. Apologizes, again for getting anyone's rankles up.

I actually think that you are ignorant enough to believe what you wrote. Its just that you ran into an audience of mechanical engineers who called you out for being full of #### that you are now trying the 'just kidding' defense.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I actually think that you are ignorant enough to believe what you wrote. Its just that you ran into an audience of mechanical engineers who called you out for being full of #### that you are now trying the 'just kidding' defense.

That ^.

Hank

my war

If I may...

yup

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Ah..... nope. Never have I been afraid of anyone here, mechanical engineers or otherwise. Those that know me should know that by now. An honest attempt at poking you all was attempted since I know that many of you are employed as, name the type of engineer, by the Navy or contractors. I was, am, for a while now, been trying to tone down my spicy vernacular that I am known so well for, and lambasted for by some. I should just stick with being myself.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
It's Social cleansing, I tell you.

[video=youtube;MlHve3JhtJ4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlHve3JhtJ4[/video]