any nice Brotha's around?

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Where do they all hang out around here? white women wants to meet some.

Why is it that you feel the need to type in slang? If you like black men so be it. Does speaking differently or even posting that way make you more appealing to a big black stud?

_MightyMouse_

_USMCScoutSwimmer_
Why is it that you feel the need to type in slang? If you like black men so be it. Does speaking differently or even posting that way make you more appealing to a big black stud?

That's a prime example of how society is heading these days. Rappers portrayed on MTV use ebonics in their lyrics because it's "krunk" or "happenin" and then mainly our youth pick up on it and spread it out through the schools and becomes the new lingo of sort. I find it to be sign of laziness!

mainman

Set Trippin
That's a prime example of how society is heading these days. Rappers portrayed on MTV use ebonics in their lyrics because it's "krunk" or "happenin" and then mainly our youth pick up on it and spread it out through the schools and becomes the new lingo of sort. I find it to be sign of laziness!
Werd!

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Where do they all hang out around here? white women wants to meet some.

if you're fat ugly and have a disable the brotha's can have ya.

And we'll pay for the one way bus ticket to get you there!

And throw in a 40 Colt 45!

Last edited:
N

nitwhit3286

there was juggy but he checked out a while ago...couldn't handle this white girl. Now I am a complete and total racist biotch.. jk I love me some hispanics. :hot: