any nice Brotha's around?

beerlover

I don't think you can accurately compare black people and rednecks. Now, if you want to compare white trash to people who could be described by the "N" word, I think that's better. They are the same, just different colors.

Maybe we should replace the "N" word, which is so hurtful to so many, with "black trash"....

There is nothing wrong with black people. I'm talking about black people who hold down a steady job and pay their taxes and raise their children and are beneficial members of society. I the same thing applies to rednecks (if we're just applying that moniker to rural, simple, white folk - not abject racists).

Now white trash and black trash are just that - trash. A burden to society who contribute nothing.

When you post that you want to know where all the brotha's hang out at - you are apparently asking for help in hooking up with black trash, which makes you trash by extension. If you had asked where a respectable black man could be found, you would probably have received answers like "at work" or "at church" or "at school activities with their kids", etc.

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

I don't think you can accurately compare black people and rednecks. Now, if you want to compare white trash to people who could be described by the "N" word, I think that's better. They are the same, just different colors.

Maybe we should replace the "N" word, which is so hurtful to so many, with "black trash"....

There is nothing wrong with black people. I'm talking about black people who hold down a steady job and pay their taxes and raise their children and are beneficial members of society. I the same thing applies to rednecks (if we're just applying that moniker to rural, simple, white folk - not abject racists).

Now white trash and black trash are just that - trash. A burden to society who contribute nothing.

When you post that you want to know where all the brotha's hang out at - you are apparently asking for help in hooking up with black trash, which makes you trash by extension. If you had asked where a respectable black man could be found, you would probably have received answers like "at work" or "at church" or "at school activities with their kids", etc.

:yeahthat:
last night as a matter of fact, GF was describing an "ignorant black man" and she was like...so basically he is a N...and she paused...I was like, a ######? she cringed :lol: Now, i'm not racist by any means, but who can really stand a ######? trash looks the same in any color to me

kelb

art imitating life
Just put on some tight sweat pants and hang out along GMR. They'll come swarming out of the woodwork like flies on a stank #####'s (i.e., "your") panty liner. BTW, I bet your parents are proud of you advertising for black rod on a public message board. Way to aim high!

:killingme:

LateApex

It's funny you guys keep mentioning GMR.

All I see hanging out on the streets are those cracked out trailer park trash rednecks.

Where are you guys talking about?

DEEKAYPEE8569

:yeahthat:
last night as a matter of fact, GF was describing an "ignorant black man" and she was like...so basically he is a N...and she paused...I was like, a ######? she cringed :lol: Now, i'm not racist by any means, but who can really stand a ######? trash looks the same in any color to me

I believe, by definition, the "N word" means ignorant individual.
I don't have a dictionary handy to verify this though.

I believe the dictionary also elaborates that the disparagment is usually directed toward African-Americans; or Black people; whichever term you prefer.

There are also folks that believe there are ni**ers and there are black people/A/A's; and to these same people ni**ers aren't necessarily black people/A/A's. I grew up living next-door to a Black family. The oldest son and I grew up together. We were; and I'd like to think, still are; best friends. I call this Black man my Brother, and not in the ebonic context.

Mark has a younger Brother who is 10 days younger than (my) younger Brother. The two of them were like Mark and I. We would ride bicycles together and play kickball and things like that. We grew up as Brothers.
They are Black and my Brother and I are Beige. (1/2 Japanese/1/2 Caucasian)

There are folks to throw the term "Redneck" around. There is a definition for that also. I believe it is; 'An individual to exhibits a significant lack of sophistication.' I am paraphrasing because I can't remember the exact quote.
That pi**es some of us off to be called that. It doesn't bother ME though.
"You are SUCH a Redneck." "Yup." "What's your point?" Of course, Rednecks haven't gone through what African-Americans went through 200-some-odd years ago.

DEEKAYPEE8569

I believe, by definition, the "N word" means ignorant individual.
I don't have a dictionary handy to verify this though.

I believe the dictionary also elaborates that the disparagment is usually directed toward African-Americans; or Black people; whichever term you prefer.

There are also folks that believe there are ni**ers and there are black people/A/A's; and to these same people ni**ers aren't necessarily black people/A/A's. I grew up living next-door to a Black family. The oldest son and I grew up together. We were; and I'd like to think, still are; best friends. I call this Black man my Brother, and not in the ebonic context.

Mark has a younger Brother who is 10 days younger than (my) younger Brother. The two of them were like Mark and I. We would ride bicycles together and play kickball and things like that. We grew up as Brothers.
They are Black and my Brother and I are Beige. (1/2 Japanese/1/2 Caucasian)

There are folks to throw the term "Redneck" around. There is a definition for that also. I believe it is; 'An individual to exhibits a significant lack of sophistication.' I am paraphrasing because I can't remember the exact quote.
That pi**es some of us off to be called that. It doesn't bother ME though.
"You are SUCH a Redneck." "Yup." "What's your point?" Of course, Rednecks haven't gone through what African-Americans went through 200-some-odd years ago.
-------------------------------------------

I read my post again and realize I need to proofread better. :whistle:

geez... beetlejuice.. i can't believe you just saw this thread! i thought you would be jumping on that offer like super fly

KillJoy

In doubt? Throttle out!
Am I doing it right?

Attachments

• 23240.jpg
    23240.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 69

AndyMarquisLIVE

once you go black you want your dignity back
once you go black your family doesnt want you back
Once you go black you want your test results back.
Once you go black you wonder where your welfare is at.
Once you go black your baby's on crack.

You can thank Foamy the squirrell for those. :lmao: