Any one got a truck for sale.. or know of one?!

IntegritysDream

Looking for a truck...Needs to be Cheep (as in 2500 or less)... but run well. Dont mind doing MINOR work on it, as long as it will pass inspection, and is reliable. Pref. newer then 1992.

PM me if you know of any for sale, or you-yourself are offering one for sale.
:buddies:

4x2...4x4...shortbed...longbed...dually...s-10 4x2 shortbed...F350 crewcab longbed desiel dually 4x4? Narrow it down a bit.

wineo

loving life
Looking for a truck...Needs to be Cheep (as in 2500 or less)... but run well. Dont mind doing MINOR work on it, as long as it will pass inspection, and is reliable. Pref. newer then 1992.

PM me if you know of any for sale, or you-yourself are offering one for sale.
:buddies:

Have a 1994 Ford Ranger, it needs: Windshield, tune up, brakes, 2 tires, have them but they need mounted. 700.00 Firm, it does run.

BeenSpur'd

I love her wild,wild hair
I used to have a horse trailer but no truck. Now I have a truck and no horse trailer. I'm hoping this is the year I will have both. I'm guessing you are looking for a truck to pull a horse trailer so the Ranger would probably be too small. Good luck in your search. If I see anything local I'll let you know.....

mingiz

Horse Poor
I used to have a horse trailer but no truck. Now I have a truck and no horse trailer. I'm hoping this is the year I will have both. I'm guessing you are looking for a truck to pull a horse trailer so the Ranger would probably be too small. Good luck in your search. If I see anything local I'll let you know.....[/QUOTE
A LQ???? So you can go with us camping?????:popcorn:

IntegritysDream

Im not looking for one to pull a horse trailer. Im looking for a "first" vehicle, and my mom prefs. me to have a truck because she wants to be able to use it for hauling trash or just be able to haul things in general. Im not to picky at this point. The only things are:

Must be automatic
Must pass inspection
will do MINOR work on it
Must be under $2500
Must run (reliable)
Pref. newer then 1992

Basically a decent clunker :)

IntegritysDream

it doesnt have to be already inspected, but its gotta be ABLE TO PASS inspection once i get it.... like i said, dont mind doing MINOR work... as long as if that will get it through inspection

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
I have a cool 1995 Ford conversion van for sale that will haul lots of stuff. :biggrin: I'll take 2500 for it. It will pass inspection as she sits. One owner (us). It's an econoline, which is an F150 frame/engine.

We also have a gas F150 truck, i can ask hubs what he wants for it.

BlissfulJumper

Equestrian :)
T... Go to Flat Iron Farm on Saturday they are having their auction up there. Old gov't vehicles there. Might be able to get good deal. Make sure you have someone knowledgable go and look at the trucks also.
I meant to tell you today in class...

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
T... Go to Flat Iron Farm on Saturday they are having their auction up there. Old gov't vehicles there. Might be able to get good deal. Make sure you have someone knowledgable go and look at the trucks also.
I meant to tell you today in class...
Oh man how am i gonna keep that a secret from hubs :faint: