Any other Giants fans here?

Ponytail

I don't get how it was an upset. Seems that I was the only one that watched the Rams play last week. They got problems.

Not a Giants fan at all, but I was rooting for them cuz I picked them to win today in the pool. :buddies:

Rael

Supper's Ready
Please tell me you saw that huge upset we delivered to the Rams today. :killingme

Anyone else a Giants fan? :howdy:

Like the others, I don't think it was an upset, either. But the Giants did way better than I expected. I even picked the Rams with 9 points. And I'm am a Giants fan all the way. :yay:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
I had to work all day and just got home. What was the score again?

PS: I am a Giants fan! :patriot:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Lemme ask ya' a question.

When was the last time a SB champion lost their home opener?

I cannot recall........

Something I did notice, on the NFL Today fact sheet - was that the Giants have won their last 12 away games!

Can the Redskins make that same boast? :killingme

BuddyLee

Football addict
I cannot recall........

Something I did notice, on the NFL Today fact sheet - was that the Giants have won their last 12 away games!

Can the Redskins make that same boast? :killingme
Hmmm...I don't think any team can make that boast besides the G-men.

angelbaby

Once again we're talking about the rams here. They have NOTHING! Gloat when they beat a real team that bad.:bigwhoop:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
I had to watch the replays,(I was working all day) but Eli looked comfortable in the pocket, threw some TD passes, and the DEFENSE looked great!

Go G-Men!!

angel11284

don't get me wrong i like the giants but bragging about beating the rams is about the equivalent of bragging b/c the giants beat a highschool team.