Any other Giants fans here?

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
All I wanna know is, how did the Giants pull the game out, from a certain defeat? :shrug:

Rael

Supper's Ready
All I wanna know is, how did the Giants pull the game out, from a certain defeat? :shrug:

I was tracking that on-line at the game center, then saw the end of it when another game finished. G-men didn't impress me at all. But they won, and I got a point out of them on the spread. :ohwell:

Go G-Men

don't get me wrong i like the giants but bragging about beating the rams is about the equivalent of bragging b/c the giants beat a highschool team.

It is not about how bad you beat a team in the NFL it is about winning the games you are supposed to win. The Giants have done that now for the first 3 weeks of the season and after the bye week we should do it for the next 3 games. Then we get back into the NFC East schedule and we will really see where we stand. But for now Go G-Men.

P.S. Plex is suspended for the next game.... He is good but he is still a Punk from the "U".

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Damn. What happened?

Apparently, he was suspended for "insubordination". Why? It's not clear.

Something about him not being available for the team to reach him by phone. His explanation raised a few hackles, is what ESPN is intimating. They'll work it out, probably give him a good butt chewing! :lmao:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
I read that he missed practice, at the cost of over $200K. He's supposedly appealing it. :rolleyes:

I think that is what the flap was all about. When the team tried to contact him by home/cell phone, he was unavailable. When they were able to get ahold of him, he gave them some shaitty answers, and - well, you know the rest of the story.

Rael

Supper's Ready
I think that is what the flap was all about. When the team tried to contact him by home/cell phone, he was unavailable. When they were able to get ahold of him, he gave them some shaitty answers, and - well, you know the rest of the story.

And not the first time for ol' Plex, unfortunately. Coughlin apparently made his policy very clear from the gitgo, and is sticking to it. Good on him. :yay: