any "sisters" in here?

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
I made the best cookies this weekend. Gingersnaps...Chocolate Chip and ......Oatmeal-Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip. Oooh..and I made Apple Crisp AND Banana Bread.

Gingersnaps were to die for :faint: All I could get my hands on was one of those

hairwithknots

Crazy wimmins in here. I'm going to Sally's. Ya'll don't know how to fix my knots.
If ya see me in there, just wave & call me knotty.. I be the afro-sporting good looking one! :lmao:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Well, I went to the vending machine and got something called Mrs. Freshley's Jumbo Cinnamon Roll. It is not the best jumbo cinnamon roll I've ever had and I'd like my 85 cents back, please, BRAD.

Geek

Well, I went to the vending machine and got something called Mrs. Freshley's Jumbo Cinnamon Roll. It is not the best jumbo cinnamon roll I've ever had and I'd like my 85 cents back, please, BRAD.

Heat it in a Micro :clap:

Too bad you'll never get to try my gobs...:ohwell: