Anybody Riding

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Pasofever said:
OK will call and send a group email out...this will be a FASTER paced ride so be ready.. :huggy:
Oh yeah I have children...nevermind. I don't have a hotwalker either. :rolleyes:

S

saddlesore

Sadielady said:
Hell....my horse can go faster than your horse......I just may not be on her! :lmao:

Hmmmm, from the pix that were posted from the trail ride, that looked like a teeny little pony you were riding. Is that your horse? I don't think it could go faster than Paso's. :lmao:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
saddlesore said:
Hmmmm, from the pix that were posted from the trail ride, that looked like a teeny little pony you were riding. Is that your horse? I don't think it could go faster than Paso's. :lmao:
Nope. I have a big 16'2 grey mare who is fast like the WIND!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
saddlesore said:

:whistle:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Sadielady said:
Nope. I have a big 16'2 grey mare who is fast like the WIND!

We will be gaiting while you will be long trotting..will your boobs be bouncing? Mine wont.. :whistle:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Pasofever said:
We will be gaiting while you will be long trotting..will your boobs be bouncing? Mine wont.. :whistle:
Mine will be securely strapped down as usual. I really do have children until Aug. 22 at 8 A.M. My husband has to go to work so I can afford my luxurious lifestyle. :lmao:

S

saddlesore

Pasofever said:

OK - this is a serious question. No snickering, please!

Which sports bras to you all prefer, to prevent bouncing boobs? I have been using the Champion 3D, but I'd like something with a little more "control." What do you all use that will stand up to the sitting trot?

Also, what about undies that won't show under your joddies?

Serious answers only, please!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
saddlesore said:

Which sports bras to you all prefer, to prevent bouncing boobs? I have been using the Champion 3D, but I'd like something with a little more "control." What do you all use that will stand up to the sitting trot?

Actually seriously I dont wear a bra...or underwear..ask Mingiz she takes pics when I am not looking..

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
saddlesore said:

We used to use duct tape to flatten them down and keep them from bouncing and wear panty hose instead of panties. I don't bother anymore. I just have a minimizer bra to hold me up and a sports bra over top to hold me in! Grandma panties so they don't go up my crack! Now that was more info than you wanted to know. Well Paso gave more info. than I needed to know.

S

saddlesore

Pasofever said:
Actually seriously I dont wear a bra...or underwear..ask Mingiz she takes pics when I am not looking..

You tellin me you don't wear a bra to ride?? :shocked:

Those Pasos must really be SMOOTH!

S

saddlesore

Sadielady said:
We used to use duct tape to flatten them down and keep them from bouncing and wear panty hose instead of panties. I don't bother anymore. I just have a minimizer bra to hold me up and a sports bra over top to hold me in! Grandma panties so they don't go up my crack! Now that was more info than you wanted to know. Well Paso gave more info. than I needed to know.

Yeah, I do the panty hose or tights in the winter, but they're too hot in the summer. The prob with the grannie panties is that they still show the dreaded VPL. And thongs aren't comfy to ride in, ya know?

So you're wearing 2 bras? Too hot in this weather! Looking for something like Cool Max boy shorts (so there's no DVPL) and 1 good sports bra. I won't to stay cool on the trail!

Fred, BZ, what about you? Come on, give it up! English riders: fess up! This is for science, so don't be shy. :blushing: