Anybody Riding

S

saddlesore

Sadielady said:
Paso's don't do well in the hunter ring. I don't think.

I dunno. I've jumped one who was a nice jumper. Sweet mare, named Feliz.

S

saddlesore

Sadielady said:
Paso's jumped nicely. I just can't remember any Pasos in the hunter ring.

Well, yeah, guess I haven't seen any in the hunter ring. You should take one on as a project - it'd be interesting!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I would think not they dont move as well...flat kneed etc...they would have more knee action..I just like them as my trail nags..but I use my trail horses and get the most out of them..I dont keep slackers...I expect alot out of my horses..

S

saddlesore

Sadielady said:
SS.....Do you still show? What kind of horse do you have now?

I used to show: jumpers & hunters. But my horse now is a dear old geriatric who is just enjoying his retirement. We go out on light hacks and easy trail rides, but I am looking for another horse to do more with. I want my old guy to enjoy his retirement - he's earned it!

fredsaid2

saddlesore said:
Yeah, I do the panty hose or tights in the winter, but they're too hot in the summer. The prob with the grannie panties is that they still show the dreaded VPL. And thongs aren't comfy to ride in, ya know?

So you're wearing 2 bras? Too hot in this weather! Looking for something like Cool Max boy shorts (so there's no DVPL) and 1 good sports bra. I won't to stay cool on the trail!

Fred, BZ, what about you? Come on, give it up! English riders: fess up! This is for science, so don't be shy. :blushing:

Regular underwire bra w/ sports bra over...haven't found the right single sports bra yet. COTH posters swear by the Enell bra, they say nothing moves and it's great for posture. Check out a site like barenecessities, they have a good selection of brands.

FrmGrl

Get some!
Ok SS, just for you. Unfortunately not everyone needs a sports bra, :razz: however, the Glamorise bra is very nice. Looks and fits like a regular bra, no bounce. Dover carries them. Also there is a coolmax liner. Goes down on the leg so no seams/lines under breeches. Not hot either. I will be trying my new coolmax shirt at the show this weekend. We will see how that goes.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
FrmGrl said:
Ok SS, just for you. Unfortunately not everyone needs a sports bra, :razz: however, the Glamorise bra is very nice. Looks and fits like a regular bra, no bounce. Dover carries them. Also there is a coolmax liner. Goes down on the leg so no seams/lines under breeches. Not hot either. I will be trying my new coolmax shirt at the show this weekend. We will see how that goes.

:hasnotitties: :whistle:

S

saddlesore

Thanks, flare. I had previously checked out Dover's, but this time I will look for the liner and Glamorise.

Fred, I had actually heard that the Enell bra is good, but I'd just forgot about it. This is just the sort of info I was looking for.

Thanks!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Sadielady said:
Not you goofy....Frmgrl has a bootie. :razz:

This is what I was responding too

Originally Posted by FrmGrl
They are just proportionate for my size. Besides, I would rather have perky, then droopy!

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
:confused: I didn't get to see the pictures yet. Do you have a bootie too? I didn't get as close of a look as Frmgrl.
Pasofever said:
This is what I was responding too

Originally Posted by FrmGrl
They are just proportionate for my size. Besides, I would rather have perky, then droopy!