Anybody selling a show jacket sz 10 girls

jenbengen

Watch it
Hey everybody. Anybody have a size 10 (may be able to do size 12) show jacket for a girl? Trying to cut costs for daughter's 1st show.

Thanks!

Hoover

just a thought

Tack Swap Sunday May 22nd 12-4pm at Willow Hill Farm in St.Leonard(calvert county)

Calvert 4h has received a huge donation of quality new and used english tack and general stable supplies. we will be selling the tack ,proceeds going to Calvert 4h horse project.

jenbengen

Watch it
Ah crap, I didn't see this post until it was too late. But thank you for the suggestion.

Tack Swap Sunday May 22nd 12-4pm at Willow Hill Farm in St.Leonard(calvert county)

Calvert 4h has received a huge donation of quality new and used english tack and general stable supplies. we will be selling the tack ,proceeds going to Calvert 4h horse project.

wildheartwest

horsetrainer/farrier
show shirt

I have an absolutely beautiful, very classy show shirt by Hobby Horse. I didn't get to wear it. Bought for one event, didn't have to wear it. Big sequene/pearls colar and cuffs. Light buckskin color on the body. Very expensive cause they are custom from Hobby Horse. I don't need it and need to sell. My cell is 941-628-0169 Paulette This may work for you.

PrepH4U

I have an absolutely beautiful, very classy show shirt by Hobby Horse. I didn't get to wear it. Bought for one event, didn't have to wear it. Big sequene/pearls colar and cuffs. Light buckskin color on the body. Very expensive cause they are custom from Hobby Horse. I don't need it and need to sell. My cell is 941-628-0169 Paulette This may work for you.

I think she was looking for a show jacket :shrug: