Anybody watching the Steelers game?

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
crabcake said:
You still didn't find an assistance program to aid in paying your cable bill during the winter months, did ya? :poorbaby:
:lol: There is a very good reason I'm not watching -- the Steelers only lose when I watch. :ohwell:

D

dems4me

K_Jo said:
:lol: There is a very good reason I'm not watching -- the Steelers only lose when I watch. :ohwell:

Maybe they loose either way... but against 10-0 INDY this may really test your theory... :lol: a team tried for a field goal and missed and a team tried for an onside kick instead of just kicking it and another team scored as a result, its now 23 points and 7 points.... (ppsssst... for my friendly pool worth an imaginary $5,800.00, I need Indy by 56 points - sorry but I'm just not feeling Steeler-friendly tonight... :lol:

D

dems4me

Hey! K-jo!! Not only are missing the game, but you also missed the Snickers commercial where he wears the snickers wig :killingme: :killingme:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
K_Jo said:
Well, they're losing with you not watching, so you might as well turn it on and join in their defeat. :huggy:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
It's not the 'Steelers' game...

...it's the 'Colts' game and the Steelers just happen to be joining them.

So, the Colts last night:

They outran a dominant running team.
They out hit a physical team.
They out 'intensity'd' an intensity team.
They were clearly much the better defensive team.

They're gonna be home throughout the playoffs and they are playoff battle hardened.

Barring the old injury bug, we're looking at one of the Superbowl teams.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Larry Gude said:

They're gonna be home throughout the playoffs and they are playoff battle hardened.

I don't want to talk about it. :drama:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Larry Gude said:

I have to agree. I watched parts of the game last night and was impressed on the overall strength of the team. They are for real and well on their way to the Superbowl.

BuddyLee

Football addict
jazz lady said:
I have to agree. I watched parts of the game last night and was impressed on the overall strength of the team. They are for real and well on their way to the Superbowl.
That's what I keep on saying. The only team they have to work at would be Seattle and with that they're UNDEFEATED.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Buddy Lee...

BuddyLee said:
That's what I keep on saying. The only team they have to work at would be Seattle and with that they're UNDEFEATED.

...perhaps you missed this?

Their remaining games:

Tennessee
Jax
San Diego
Seattle
Arizona

The Titans and Cards are the only gimmees if there are any gimmees in the NFL.

It is highly un-likely they win 5 straight to finish unbeaten.

Not impossible, un-likely.

Otter

Nothing to see here
Larry Gude said:
...perhaps you missed this?

Their remaining games:

Tennessee
Jax
San Diego
Seattle
Arizona

The Titans and Cards are the only gimmees if there are any gimmees in the NFL.

It is highly un-likely they win 5 straight to finish unbeaten.

Not impossible, un-likely.

Agreed..Jax and Seattle are away games,too. Really doesn't matter if they lose one or 2 in the regular season, they are almost guarenteed home field(indoors) thru out the playoffs and the Superbowl is in Detroit(indoors)..No one is even close to the Colts indoors. They remind me of the Rams of a few years back but with a hell of a lot better defense. Barring an injury to Manning, they will be unstoppable in the playoffs.

tomchamp

otter said:
Agreed..Jax and Seattle are away games,too. Really doesn't matter if they lose one or 2 in the regular season, they are almost guarenteed home field(indoors) thru out the playoffs and the Superbowl is in Detroit(indoors)..No one is even close to the Colts indoors. They remind me of the Rams of a few years back but with a hell of a lot better defense. Barring an injury to Manning, they will be unstoppable in the playoffs.

Not to mention, once that do clinch(by week 14) they won't have any of the starters in there. They don't care so much about being 16-0 as compared to winning the super bowl.