Larry Gude said:
...perhaps you missed this?

Their remaining games:

Tennessee
Jax
San Diego
Seattle
Arizona

The Titans and Cards are the only gimmees if there are any gimmees in the NFL.

It is highly un-likely they win 5 straight to finish unbeaten.

Not impossible, un-likely.
I've seen the list, I just don't think any of them compare, ANY of them. They'll have a little fun with Seattle, maybe San Diego...if they feel like it.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
It ain't about comparison...

BuddyLee said:
I've seen the list, I just don't think any of them compare, ANY of them. They'll have a little fun with Seattle, maybe San Diego...if they feel like it.

...you been playing the spread game with us all year. You know what happens to big faves on occaision.

And now that you have thoroughly jinxed the Colts...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Here's the thing...

BuddyLee said:
This has to be an exception!

Probably.:lmao:

...yes, they could do it BUT every win, week by week, the tension and pressure will mount for them as a team.

The 1972 Phish had actually lost their number 1 QB about halfway through the year, Bob Griese, so, the head game, the pressure to be at your best each week just wasn't there. They KNEW they were down an important player and likely just didn't expect to win every week but the D, the No name D, played solid, they had Mercury Morris, Jim Kiick and...Czonka and just played solid, mistake free ball...with no pressure. Sure we'll lose one somewhere, just make the playoffs and go from there.

Well, Morrell just got the job done, week after week.

They, the Colts, could very well, as someone else said, have home field wrapped up with 2 or 3 games to go.

You gonna play everyone to try and go un-defeated? Or maybe sit some guys who may be beat up a little? What about losing rythm?

Problems. Nice problems.

I think you are short selling San Diego as well. When they get to the Colts, they likely will have to win to stay in the race.

We'll see!

ACESRT04

THE OTHER
I know the Steelers didn't bring their A game but they did show that Peyton could be rattled. That may show other teams what types of blitzes to bring and if you looked at the stats he was 5 of 6 passing until he got sack and the next 6 throws resulted in a 1 of 6. I think if Cin. played Indy after Pittsburgh they would have had a much better chance of winning.