Anyone at MW at Oakridge

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Phyxius said:
Hehe, thanks for the pictures, Loper! Peanut looks cute and you caught me in that one anyway. :razz: I brought my camera, but it was so dang hot I only took pictures of Peanut's "tent" I set up for him. Your pictures from the western ring look cool, if it's not a thousand degrees again I'll probably join you over there (if you go back next time).

Nice job!! :flowers:

Anyone at MW at Oakridge 06-01-2007 06:51 AM

I don't get it? What's your problem? C'mon chicken, tell me, I'm on the edge of my seat here... :popcorn:

Loper

Animal Poor!
Phyxius said:
Anyone at MW at Oakridge 06-01-2007 06:51 AM

I don't get it? What's your problem? C'mon chicken, tell me, I'm on the edge of my seat here... :popcorn:

:lalala: Ah leave it, someone is just jealous of your beautiful horse and your talent with riding him and your awsome photography!

I pm'd you the first download key for my photos of you. :razz:

Loper

Animal Poor!
flarenuphope said:
my speed pics are awsome! though my faces i make sure aint :lmao: there was A LOT of speed people missing. And flare was diving into the barrels and pole, knocking them over, exept in open barrels where it actually stayed up,yay. I couldnt remember what side i usualy run for figure 8 thats why i lost like 3 seconds, we kinda jumped to the right and nearly made a full stop.
thanks for the pics!

I PM'd you with your download key and what you need to do. :huggy: