Anyone else feeling exhausted? Something going around?

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Yep. I actually wouldn't think anything of this if not for the lightheaded,out of it feeling. And being exhausted.

Today is day 8 for me. Finally went to the doctor to get my lungs listened to. They're clear but she still put me on a Z-pak.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Today is day 8 for me. Finally went to the doctor to get my lungs listened to. They're clear but she still put me on a Z-pak.

That seems to be the dividing line; how much it gets in the lungs. Some, more of a wet, persistent cough. Others, like me, light cough that I seemed to have headed off with some extra rest.

Roman

I came down with it about 2 days ago. Chest felt tight, light-headed as mentioned above. I'm taking Motrin, and Mucinex so I feel more with-it today. I hope everyone gets well soon, and enjoys the new year.

gretchen

I came down with it about 2 days ago. Chest felt tight, light-headed as mentioned above. I'm taking Motrin, and Mucinex so I feel more with-it today. I hope everyone gets well soon, and enjoys the new year.

I wound up seeing my dr. who did some bloodwork,called and said the white count was normal so not sick. I don't know about that but I'm still tired. After the holidays is depressing too,maybe that's part of it. Hope you feel better soon Roman!

Roman

I wound up seeing my dr. who did some bloodwork,called and said the white count was normal so not sick. I don't know about that but I'm still tired. After the holidays is depressing too,maybe that's part of it. Hope you feel better soon Roman!
Glad to hear the BW came back normal, and I too, hope you feel better. I personally think Holiday Stress can break down the immune system, which leads to exhaustion, and then the germs can wreak havoc.