• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dutch6

"Fluffy world destroyer"
Unplug Nonno until after the elections are over! :shrug:

Last edited:

oldman

Lobster Land
Isn't there an adage that goes something like this? Tis better to remain silent and be thought an idiot than to open the mouth and have it proven. I have no problem simply not opening a thread posted by said idiot although it does use up a lot of bandwidth.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
will we be unplugging all the morons?

Did you just call Nonno a moron? :confused:

Anyway, his posts don't make me *ill* but it's like, good god, give it a friggin' rest already. It's a gorgeous day and I hope with all my heart he has better things to do than speed post. If not, he should come over and help me do yardwork.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Isn't there an adage that goes something like this? Tis better to remain silent and be thought an idiot than to open the mouth and have it proven. I have no problem simply not opening a thread posted by said idiot although it does use up a lot of bandwidth.
:yeahthat: If someone were to tell me there actually were people with no lives like that, I wouldn't believe them. Nonno/Stool/anhoyingboy are living, brain dead proof. Kinda sad actually.

Nonno

Habari Na Mijeldi
If someone were to tell me there actually were people with no lives like that, I wouldn't believe them. Nonno/Stool/anhoyingboy are living, brain dead proof. Kinda sad actually.

I just voted for myself. Kinda sad actually! :lmao:

T

toppick08

Anyway, his posts don't make me *ill* but it's like, good god, give it a friggin' rest already. It's a gorgeous day and I hope with all my heart he has better things to do than speed post. If not, he should come over and help me do yardwork.

:buttkick:......goddamn it Vrai...get a grip.....:duh:

Nonno

Habari Na Mijeldi

Sorry Vrai, I hate yard work but I do multi-tasking very well. At the moment I'm enjoying a Cafe Americano outside Starbucks.

Xaquin44

I don't really think he's a moron per say .... but it does get annoying seeing 15 new topics with no replies, of which, maybe 2 are actually of any interest.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Nonno's bothers me less than the likes of those that have to pretend they are someone important like MrSnyder.

Nonno

Habari Na Mijeldi
It pays very well......

I was speaking of yard work done personally but I respect those that do it for a living. In defense of my less than enthusiastic affection for yardwork, I can console myself with the fact that I am supporting a local small business, supposedly, the backbone of our economy! :lmao: