Votes: 7 24.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Sorry Vrai, I hate yard work

Ah, now I see. THAT is what your problem is. You don't grow things.

See, if you grow things, you get used to working and waiting patiently for your reward. Then you enjoy the fruits of your labor and are proud knowing that you made something. That if the world fell apart, you could still feed yourself and there could be grass and flowers again.

When you don't grow things, you think the stuff you eat and enjoy just magically appears. And you think you're entitled to it because you don't realize the effort that goes into it. You think you should just get a flower or a tomato for nothing.

It's all becoming clear now...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
For example:

When I had my patio put in, the Bobcat they used tore my back yard up so that it had bare ick patches all over. My yard guy came over and seeded for me, and left me strict instructions to water EVERY day.

Well.

That is no fun, let me tell you.

But I did it. Every day. Even though I hated it.

And guess what?

Attachments

• grass1.jpg
    grass1.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 65
  • grass2.jpg
    grass2.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 64

Nonno

Habari Na Mijeldi
Ah, now I see. THAT is what your problem is. You don't grow things.

See, if you grow things, you get used to working and waiting patiently for your reward. Then you enjoy the fruits of your labor and are proud knowing that you made something. That if the world fell apart, you could still feed yourself and there could be grass and flowers again.

When you don't grow things, you think the stuff you eat and enjoy just magically appears. And you think you're entitled to it because you don't realize the effort that goes into it. You think you should just get a flower or a tomato for nothing.

It's all becoming clear now...

You've come up with the solution! We all become farmers. Do you think the major food conglomerates will let us get away with it? :lmao:

Nonno

Habari Na Mijeldi
For example:

When I had my patio put in, the Bobcat they used tore my back yard up so that it had bare ick patches all over. My yard guy came over and seeded for me, and left me strict instructions to water EVERY day.

Well.

That is no fun, let me tell you.

But I did it. Every day. Even though I hated it.

And guess what?

Sorry, not into that kind of grass! :lmao:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Fine, but when Barack Obama lets Iran nuke us, don't come crying to me because you want to eat and the grocery stores don't exist anymore.

Your yard looked fabulous this afternoon when I stopped by. :yay:

Thank you again for the firepit. It is already on my deck! :love:

Highlander

ONE NATION UNDER GOD
Sorry, not into that kind of grass! :lmao:

So, you're basically lazy, don't know what it means to get your hands dirty and you smoke pot.

I say shut him down til after the election. Of couse, he'll just use the NHboy name or the ELKaboom name or make up another one. That's what he means by multi-tasking.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
don't "unplug" him.

If I went to DU I KNOW they'd ban me the first day, doing the same to nonohole would put us at the same level, and there is NO doubt in my mind we are much more stable and tolerant than the tolerant party will EVER be.

H

HouseCat

Fine, but when Barack Obama lets Iran nuke us, don't come crying to me because you want to eat and the grocery stores don't exist anymore.
pfft. He don't know which end of the rake or hoe to pick up. lol

Toxick

Splat
His posts may make me ill, but I'm all for him posting as much as he wants to.

I just wish we could create a Political Blog Clearinghouse Forum, rather than having the regular politics forum and News forum completely overrun with his crap over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over day in and day out.

And then I'd like to be banned from that forum.

Win-win: Both freedom of speech and sanity are preserved.

Nonno

Habari Na Mijeldi
uote=Toxick;3309703]His posts may make me ill, but I'm all for him posting as much as he wants to.I just wish we could create a Political Blog Clearinghouse Forum, rather than having the regular politics forum and News forum completely overrun with his crap over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over day in and day out.And then I'd like to be banned from that forum.Win-win: Both freedom of speech and sanity are preserved.[/quote]

I can feel your pain, man! :love:

Attachments

• babycryingtantrum.jpg
    babycryingtantrum.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 53

Toxick

Splat
uote=Toxick;3309703]His posts may make me ill, but I'm all for him posting as much as he wants to.I just wish we could create a Political Blog Clearinghouse Forum, rather than having the regular politics forum and News forum completely overrun with his crap over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over day in and day out.And then I'd like to be banned from that forum.Win-win: Both freedom of speech and sanity are preserved.

I can feel your pain, man! :love:[/QUOTE]

You'd think that someone that copies and pastes as much as you do would learn to do it properly.

Nonno

Habari Na Mijeldi
I can feel your pain, man!
You'd think that someone that copies and pastes as much as you do would learn to do it properly.[/quote]

And now I can feel your frustration! :killingme

Attachments

• understand.jpg
    understand.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 56
R

RadioPatrol

Did you just call Nonno a moron? :confused:

Anyway, his posts don't make me *ill* but it's like, good god, give it a friggin' rest already. It's a gorgeous day and I hope with all my heart he has better things to do than speed post. If not, he should come over and help me do yardwork.

Good Lord Please Slow down his posting ...