Anyone else tried the Smooth Away?

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
I picked up one today after seeing it on TV and in a few catalog's at work. 10 bucks for the box which includes a big smoother and a small one. I :lol: when I saw the smoother pads as they are really a 3M very fine grade of sandpaper.:killingme. It workes though and so no nicks or cuts, bumps or itchy red skin. Just wondering if anyone else has tried this as well?

C

citizen_fear

This is jacked up but I am going to put it here anyhow: It works on my back,YUK !! But it does work....Makes it smooth and hair free !!

angelbaby

I have to agree with that. Five minutes in the shower with a razor or twenty minutes with the mini-sander? I just had to try it though. It was 10 bucks at CVS.:killingme

It does take a while. I liked it. I know others who didnt. I guess it just depends on the person. I will say the sandpaper thingys don't last very long. :boo: The upside is you exfoliate at the same time. :yay:

H

HouseCat

This is jacked up but I am going to put it here anyhow: It works on my back,YUK !! But it does work....Makes it smooth and hair free !!

Yeah, but do you all have really fine hair? I'm really skeptical about this product cause I doubt it works on people with thick hair.

??

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
It does take a while. I liked it. I know others who didnt. I guess it just depends on the person. I will say the sandpaper thingys don't last very long. :boo: The upside is you exfoliate at the same time. :yay:

You can get re-fills at Lowes

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Yeah, but do you all have really fine hair? I'm really skeptical about this product cause I doubt it works on people with thick hair.

??

It's sandpaper
It will smooth wood
Even if you look like a Brillo pad it would still work :lol: